An overwhelming party to calm mellow cuddles | ComfortSolar xreader

As you stand around, inside the ballroom of the West arcade. You, and all the staff members, and animatronics are having a traditional party you have every year. But, this year is very stressful. Many people are crowding you, and from the side, Solar can see your discomfort.

Solar himself felt a bit overwhelmed by the volume of the whole event. He made his way over to you, pushing past the crowd.

Solar glared at the surrounding staff members as he took your hand and pulled you close to him. Solar put his free arm out, guiding himself and you through, and out of the ballroom area.

Solar led you towards the elevator that led you back up to the atrium where you then left to the dorms. Well, more specifically your dorm. Solar lives with sun and moon in the daycare.

As soon as the doors open into the dimly lit dorm, Solar walks up to your bed and pulls you down with him. Solar is a pretty tall animatronic, but doesn't mind laying down like this. "Better?" He asked, his arms wrapped around you and his face nuzzled in your neck. "I can't stand when you're uncomfortable like that."

"Much better. Thank you, solar." I smile, wrapping my arms around him in return.

"My pleasure." Solar sighed, and he felt relaxed as you embraced him. "You were really uncomfortable out there, I knew you wouldn't like the whole party thing."

"I didn't expect you to enjoy it either, you don't seem like the kinda guy." I shrug,

"I never liked parties." Solar mumbled to himself. In fact, he hated them just as much as you did. He just kept it hidden, he just goes to parties to make others happy.

"Well.. Wanna watch a movie?" I ask, gently patting solars head.

"Absolutely!" Solar nodded excitedly. You've never had bad movie dates with him, they're always so sweet. He let you pick the movies, and he never tries to be a smartass while your watching it.

I smiled. "Great!" I reach over to my night stand and grab the remote, turning on some random crappy romcom.

"I swear if your pick is another cheesy romcom." Solar mumbled, as he scooched himself up. "I know I said you can pick, but come on."

"What? Don't like 'em?" I grin, tilting my head. I didn't really care for them either but it's fun to irritate solar by forcing him to watch them.

Solar groaned. You always did this, you enjoyed when he got irritated by your behavior. "You know I hate these things." Solar rolled his eyes.

"That's the point." I reply, folding my arms over my chest as I look over at the tv.

"You're so cruel." Solar chuckled, moving himself closer towards you now. As bad as the movie seemed to be, these moments are what made it worth it to put up with you. He nuzzled his head on you, and tried to ignore the movie.

"Oh please, I'm a sweetheart." I say, playing innocent.

"You're a smartass that enjoys making me watch shitty romcoms." Solar groaned. Even though he didn't like the movie itself, he did like being close to you. As Solar's brain blanked out from the annoyance with the movie, he turned his head and planted a small kiss on your cheek.

My mind went blank as I froze, staring off into space. Surprised. Shocked, even.

Solar chuckled, but soon realized you weren't smiling. Instead your were shocked, not knowing how to react. You've never seen much romance from Solar, he didn't seem the type for it. "Too much?" He asked awkwardly, unsure if you hated the kiss.

I blink, snapping back into reality as I look over at solar. I lean forward, cupping his cheek and giving him a quick peck. Not on the cheek before I looked back at the TV. Attempting to pretend I hadn't done anything, and wasn't flustered to the slightest either.

Solar's jaw dropped, he never expected you to return it. His cheeks grew a bright red, as he looked at you in disbelief. Solar thought you were just going to go back to watching the movie, but instead he got something completely different. His face remained close, as he turned his head to look at you once again.

Solar saw you trying not to laugh, and he smiled. He pulled you into a kiss, embracing the kiss. His hands pulled you closer to him, making the kiss last just a bit longer. After that, he pulled back and smiled at you. Your face lit up like a fireworks display, as he leaned back against his bed and wrapped his arm around you.

Solar was acting so casual on the outside while mentally, he was screaming, giggling, and kicking his legs. He couldn't be more happy.

His mind was racing as his stomach was full of butterflies, he couldn't believe he kissed you, or that you kissed him. Solar laid back on your bed, pulling you down with him. He smiled, not having the words to say so he just remained silence. You've seen his happy face many times, but it's the most beautiful when he's with you now. He pulls you closer by putting his arm around you, and then lays back on the pillow. Solars mind finally starts to relax, taking in the beautiful moment.

Solar noticed you had closed your eyes, and started to slowly stroke your hair. The feeling of you resting on top of him was wonderful, and he enjoyed the sensation of it. With you being so close, Solar could feel every breath you took. His heart rate slowed down, and his mind cleared completely. The world for him was just you and him, nothing else mattered right now.