༻I

✿ ༻⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑ 🍓 ⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑༺ ✿

              The soft cotton sheets covered my entire skin, getting buried by it. I hugged and snuggle my own pillow while I moaned and giggled, still in the depths of my on going dreams I am encountering. My whole body was sinking onto my soft, fluffy bed. At that time, I never even wanna get up.

You were asleep.

"Hello Y/n! Would you like to come at my tea party?" Mr. Elephant twirled around then jumped as soon as he stopped twirling. The elephant was pink, he had a magician's hat and a bright red bow tie around his neck. His tail were also wrapped around with bright red ribbon. Supposedly this elephant is out of expectation from reality, yeah there's no such thing as an elephant like that.

"Hi! Of course I'd always come at your tea party! Well, you host your tea parties almost everyday with never ending joy but that's just awesome! Hehe." I cheerfully spoke out of happiness and excitements.

"Yay! Come with me, the party will be at my garden." Then Mr. Elephant started marching and I, followed him behind.
Everything was colorful, the houses, the trees, even the people. The place looked like those 80's towns in those children books but with the colorful rainbow and kinda distorted buildings. Like the buildings were as if they're ice and about to melt but they stayed stable as possible. Even the road went ups and downs as we walk through.

Everything had music, the birds sang along with other instrumental sounds, traffic lights blinked in beat, golden church bells rang, bubbles from a car wash shop popped in sync, cats meowed too and dogs howled. All the sounds put together was just like any other musical concerts but this hits different. It was magical. Me and Mr. Elephant never stopped dancing until we reached our destination.

After a couple of walks, we reached his house, we went to his back house where his garden at seeing animals in dresses and suits, clapping and having fun.

Tea pots and tea cups danced and made musical tunes too, tea cups used their fragile material gently banging their own to cast out sounds, tea pots used their steaming sounds to make it seem like a whistle with high to low tunes. Following by 9 ladybugs they had musical instruments in their bug hands as they played in beat.

I wanna stay here forever.

Ever since then, all I heared was enchanting musical theatre, but never was I complained anything about it. Everything looked exactly like that one tea party from Alice in wonderland. "Sit down Y/n," Mr. Elephant called out. I sat down to a free seat, an empty tea cup walked over to me. "Hi miss Y/n." I smiled "hello tea cup." The tea cup offered me itself for me to drink tea. Lots of cakes, pastries, and cookies started appearing out of nowhere. "Wow!" I spoke out of awe.

"So are you having fun?" Mr. Elephant spoke. I nodded. "Yes."
"Yes!!" Mr. Elephant cheerly spoke. He threw confetti, everywhere, this made everyone stood up from their seats and waved their furry handsup in the air to try and catch the confetti pieces.