༻II

✿ ༻⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑ 🍓 ⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑༺ ✿

You and Emma are looking for a place to seat, she mentioned there are also girls that will be joining you. The whole cafeteria was so big and wide it was hard to find a free seat since it was also filled with students having lunch.

"There they are!" Emma pointed at the table, girls were waving at you and Emma's way signaling to come over. "Over here!" One of the girls called out. Emma grinned and pulled your arms with hers as she dragged you.

"Hey girlies." Emma greeted. "Sup Em." An oranged long haired girl spoke. "We've been waiting for you babe. Off topic but who's she?" She asked looking at my way, making the other girls look at my way too. "Ahh... This is Y/n!" Emma introduced you to them.

You sat beside Emma and the other girl with short hair, you are like in between of Emma and the short hair girl. Two other girls, long orange haired and light pink haired girls sat beside the opposite of you three as you guys are facing each other's.

"Girls meet Y/n, Y/n, girls." Emma introduced you and them to you. "Hi" you shyly spoke. "Hello Y/n I'm Hinata call me Hina for short!!" A peach short haired girl welcomed you in. "Y/n... I like that name. You're really pretty Y/n." I smiled and replied "Thank you."
"Yuzuha, don't tell me you're lesbian too..." A girl with light pink hair spoke. Wow she has pretty eyes.

"Senju what the fuck I'm not lesbian." She glared at the girl named Senju. Senju laughed "Huuuh.. Then what's with the red face?" She continued to tease her and laugh. "What do you mean? Senju just stop whatever you're doing." Yuzuha warned Senju with completely embarrassed and red face.

"You're blushing~" the girl named Senju teased. "So what whore?" Yuzuha smirked making Senju stop and look at her. "What did you just say?" Emma only sigh watching the two of them. "Don't forget Y/n is still here...." Emma spoke but it seems like no one is paying attention.

You only look at the two who was fighting. You then turn at Emma and Hina's way, Hina was so in for the drama but Emma lookd like she was already done with them.

"Oh I almost forgot, I'm Senju by the way and this is...." Senju paused and glared at Yuzuha for a second before telling her name "....Yuzuha." she spoke it in a deep tone. Senju leaned in closer to you and whispered at you. "she's lesbian and she's gay for you." She continued but Yuzuha heared it making her bang the table. "I am not!"

Senju giggled and laughed, she laughed so hard she started holding her stomach and banging the table. "I CAN'T BREATH PFFT-- HELP ME!" Yuzuha laughed at Senju. "You look so pathetic!!"
You kinda didn't understand the whole situation on going. Emma was trying to make them stop while Hina giggled. "Sorry about me and Senju Y/n. I bet we're annoying to you." Yuzuha apologized.

"No no, not at all." You shook your head. "It looks like you two get along pretty well...." You continued. Yuzuha smiled
"Yeah we do." She then immediately changed from smiling to a straight and plain face.

"And I'm not lesbian by the way, Senju just likes to make fun of me." She pointed at Senju who is suffering of laughter. "I see." I nodded. "And what about it Yuzuha? Your fun to watch when mad." Senju spoke back at her making Yuzuha clench her fist. "Shut the fuck up."