༻V

✿ ༻⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑ 🍓 ⋆ ๋࣭ ⭑༺ ✿

"You....?"

You gasped. You didn't expected that jerk to show up here. It had you breathless and thought of countless questions on why the fuck is he here. "What are you doing here?" You asked. The moment his eyes moved at your way he gave you a glare. "I should be the one asking you that, what are you doing here." He tensed his glare.

Everyone is the room including the serving maids looked at you then to Mikey exchanging their glances at the two of you. "Manjiro, do you know each other?" Out of curiosity, Mr. Makoto questioned. "No we don't" Both you and Mikey spoke together that end up giving each other's a quick glare then looking at the opposite way. "Dad what's she doing here? You asked me to arrive here on time to meet up with my fiance but why is that girl here."

Fiance?

Mr. Makoto stood up, went to Mikey and lead him to seat down. "Manjiro" he whispered. "Dad" Mikey whispered, doing an 'i don't know pose' "She is one of the guests, Manjiro, please don't be rude and avoid unnecessary scenes in front of them." He whispered to Mikey and went back to his seat. Mikey sat in the opposite on where you sat. You tried to avoid each other's gazes as possible because it's annoying.

"Now that everyone is here, we are completed. Now to discuss the marriage." You paused. Your parents, Mikey's parents went really excited and the remaining people in the room paused.

Wait what

"We will now proceed the plan everything about Y/n and Mikey's wedding." Both you and Mikey choked.

"WHAT!?" You and Mikey yelled together. "For the two of you's wedding." Your mom spoke as she made mini claps with her hands while smiling widely. "Yay! Isn't it exciting?" Mikey's mom giggled while making those mini claps.

"Wait hold on.... Don't tell me she's my fiance." Mikey glanced at his mother. "Sadly she is." She replied smiling. "Huh!?" You were shooked.

What is this about? You asked yourself. You couldn't believe at what you just heared.
"The one you wanted me to engage to marriage is her?" Mikey scrunched his eyebrows. "So that's what this is all about, why I'm even here." You spoke, you let out a deep sigh. "I am sorry, sir, ma'am, but I would like to sign the marriage off. I'm not interested in this kind of thing." You rolled your eyes off.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, but we cannot do that." You paused. "What do you mean?"
"We cannot break the marriage contract, the contract is an agreement for both the heads of L/n and Sano's commands and it is a permanent contract designed by them. We must follow it at all cost, The marriage was already planned and has been signed before the beginning you were born." Mrs. Sakurako spoke, keeping a soft calm expression.