Hoggs University

‼️ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ‼️

• Lots of cursing and cussing

• Sexual scenes

• There might be bl00d n violence

~Do not read this if you don't want to read what stated above~

—Viewer's restriction is adviced—

༺☆༻

• Hoggs University, a renowned and prestigious boarding school, is known for attracting individuals of high status and wealth. Admission is considered challenging, primarily accessible to those who can afford it. Despite having an outstanding high school academic record that could secure admission to prestigious institutions like Harvard, it remains exclusive. The university is situated at Hova Hills.

• Hova Hills, people also call as the 'City for Millionaires, is home to a significant number of affluent individuals. The city's unique geography and abundant minerals contribute to its high cost of living, posing potential challenges for residents. If one cannot afford the expenses, residing in Hova Hills may lead to financial difficulties and accumulated debts.

• The University has a track record of nurturing successful individuals. It particularly caters to students hailing from influential and esteemed families, emphasizing the cultivation of potential, high-profile individuals with noble aspirations.

• This boarding school contains high ends of security and advanced luxurious technologies all around the infrastructures in the building. The campus is equipped with a complex: featuring malls, shopping districts, restaurants, mini-carts, and transportation via busses. Additionally, there are mini-parks to enhance the student experience, ridding of the need for students to venture outside the school grounds every weekends. The entire school interior resembles a functioning city.

• Student are forbidden to leave the school premises. Except during scheduled vacacions and holidays

• This school is a dream for everyone; people are eager to enroll due to its exceptional services and luxurious facilities."

• The school is renowned as one of the top tourist attractions in Hova Hills. Despite the frequent visits from tourists, the admission fees are quite steep.

๋࣭ ⋆༺ The aesthetic of Hoggs University⋆˙