~𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜~

(I've been wanting to rewrite this for a while, but instead of just deleting the old chapter I wanna just write a new one. I might go back and delete it later tho, or replace it with this.)

(WARNINGS: smutttt, kinda public sex, slapping/smacking, profanity, oral m receiving, teasing/hate sex)

      "Do you ever stop fucking talking?" The man spits with venom, his broad arms crossed over his chest as he looks at you with disdain. You and Diluc have never been on good terms, it was a challenge in itself to not rip each other's throats out whenever you make eye contact. Honestly, you've hated each other for so long you've forgotten the reason in the first place. Maybe it was his entitlement, that scowl permanently set into his face. Or maybe it was the fact that he was so apathetic to everything around him. He hates you because you're everything he isn't.

      "Do you ever stop being a moody bitch all the damn time?" You scoff, getting in his face as you glare defiantly up at him. It was a constant battle between you two, you were never civil. You didn't want to be either. Because deep down, you both knew there was more to this burning hatred for each other than you would care to admit.

      Diluc snarls, his carmine eyes narrowed and blazing with rage. This whole situation was a waste of time, he thinks you are a waste of his time. However, his eyes discreetly flick down to your lips. Watching how they move and tighten with each insult you throw at him. All he wants in this moment is to shut them up, one way or another.

      His large hand shoots up to wrap around the base of your neck, not quite tight enough to suffocate you, but to cut off enough of your airflow to keep you silent. "Shut. Up." He growls, shoving you against the wall of the stone wall in the narrow alleyway. It was a dark night, the cicadas singing in the trees. Your eyes widen, gritting your teeth as you're about to fire off another gibe. Due to his fingers around your neck, you were forced to be silent.

      His eyes almost glow in the darkness, his sharp canines bared like an animal. "You won't do shit." You grunt, your head feeling fuzzy from the minimal oxygen that's filling your lungs.

      "Oh yeah?" Diluc scoffs, his face getting closer to your own.

      "Yeah." You taunt, the corners of your mouth pointed downwards in a frown.

      Without another word, his lips crash onto yours, his grip around your throat loosening ever so slightly as he finds himself getting lost in your taste. One of his hands clutch your thigh, his fingernails digging into the soft flesh. Your eyes widen at the feeling of his mouth on your own, his lips almost desperately engulfing you. At first you felt repulsed, but the more his tongue prodded and stroked against your lips, the taste of tobacco coating them, you were locked in.

      "I hate you.." You mumble between each time your lips touched, your hands going to tug at his long red hair. He grunts in displeasure, squeezing your thigh almost painfully harder as he pulls away.

      "Get on your fuckin' knees." Diluc says lowly, his eyes glimmering dangerously with lust and ardor. You look at him incredulously, your lips parted and brows furrowed. No way was he talking to you like some common whore, let alone insinuating you do it here. 

      "What, are you crazy?" You question, poking your head out of the alleyway, watching out for any stragglers out after dark. Even if some drunk saw them, there's no telling what would happen.

      He doesn't respond, rather pushing you down by your shoulders. You wince as your knees hit the hard ground, glaring up at Diluc in response. There's no way in hell you'd give him a blowjob in this dirty alleyway. Before you could even get another word out, he was already unzipping his trousers and pulling them down. As they fell and pooled around his ankles, his black briefs remained, the substantial print in them camouflaged by the dark color of the fabric.