*Chapter Six

✨Law's POV✨
"What, you were sober. This whole time. I told you that you made me horny thinking that you won't remember." She says as she leans her head against the pillows of my bed.
"Haha yea I was." I say as I chuckle under my breath. "I make you horny. You think about me naked." I say as her blush deepens.
"In my defense I'm pretty sure any woman who's ever seen you thinks about you naked. Because Holy shit you are so fucking sexy!" She closes her eyes and pushes her head back into a pillow.
"Good to know. So how horny do I make you?" I say as I enjoy this. She grabs my hand.
"Do you really want to know?" She says.
"Mhm,please." I nod. She guides my hand down to the end of her dress. I slip my hand up until I feel her soaking wet panties making her whine and squirm.
"Oh wow, I didn't know I was that powerful." I say as I chuckle, but I stop when I feel her on my bulge. Her hand rubs over my bulge teasingly. My dick grows bigger and I can feel it pulsing through my jeans.
"I guess I'm pretty powerful too." She chuckles out.
"God, you have no idea." I say as I begin rubbing my fingers in small circles over her clit through her drenched panties. She puts her hand down my pants, she feels my pre-cum leaking out of my tip as she strokes me.
"Fuck...Law, I want you so bad." She says as she breathes heavily. I take my hand out from under her dress causing her to whine from the loss of contact. I start undoing my pants as she looks at me. Once she sees my cock spring out her eyes widen.
"It'll only hurt for a little bit." I say as she pulls her dress over her head and throws it somewhere in the room. She stands before me in a black matching set. She then excitedly unclips her bra and shimmys out of her panties. I crawl up the bed over her. I kiss up her thigh and past her pelvis to the scar from her stitches. I kiss it lovingly and continue up her body paying extra attention to her weak points. I nibble on the nape of her neck then lick up to her ear. Breathing heavily I nibble on her ear. My hands slide down to her breast and kneads it lightly. Her hands slide from my shoulders and down my back. I kiss her messily trying to take things slow.
"Please Law, I can't take it anymore." She whimpers out.
"Fuck I need you too." I reply and my hands slides from her breast to her thigh as I spread her legs lining up my cock with her entrance...
"CAPTAIN, I can't find Delaynie. Do you know where she is? I asked everyone and only Shachi said that he knew but to ask you. So Captain, where is she?" Bepo yelled from outside the door.
"Fuck." I whispered.
"Did you check her room, Bepo-ya? She said she was going to take a nap." I yelled as she started to grab my cock and line it up with her entrance. She wrapped her legs around my thighs and started to pull me closer, my cock entering her. She whimpered slightly as I groaned.
"You're so big. Fuck so f-full." She whimpered as she pressed against the bulge in her stomach. Moaning from the feeling of being full. I gave her a look as I knew she wanted to torture me.
"I guess I haven't Captain. I'll go check now thanks." Bepo-ya yelled as he left and took off to Delaynie's room. She started laughing but was cut off by me slamming my cock deeper into her. I said nothing as I began thrusting in and out of her. She couldn't help herself when she started moaning my name. Her hands shot up to my hair as she gripped it trying to ground her mind.
"AH LA-LAW! OH GOD..FUCK FEELS SO GO-GOOD.!" She moaned out.
"Delaynie-ya. Fuck you feel so tight and warm around me." I said as I started to lose myself in her warm folds. She looked so caught up in her own orgasm that I think she barely heard me.
"LAW!LAW! AH GOD YES!" She yelled. I kept going through her orgasm but I guess she wanted a turn. She had flipped us over so she was on top.
"Oh fuck. Delaynie-ya you're so fucking beautiful." I said as I stared up at her and grabbed her breasts. She started riding me hard. Telling by her screams and moans I would say that from the angle she is in I'm hitting her g-spot.
"OH GOD! THERE! FUCK YES!YES! THERE!" She screamed as she pushed herself down harder onto my throbbing cock.
'Fuck she feels so good. It's so wet and hot inside and her arosual makes it creamy. Fuck it's maddening to try and hold out when she just wants to milk me dry.' I think.
"Oh fuck! Delaynie-ya! I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!" I said as she orgasmed for the second time. I could feel her juices running down onto my balls. I then flipped us over so I was on top.
"I apologize if I get to rough but I can't hold back any longer." I said as I suddenly threw one of her legs over my shoulder and started pounding into her, hitting places so far deep in her. Her moans and my groans created a sexy ballad of sounds.
"Fuck me harder Law! I need you!" She screamed. I smirked before I threw her other leg on my other shoulder and slammed myself deeper and faster in her.
"Fuck! I can't hold on any longer. Fuck you feel so good around me." I said between heavy breaths.
"Good cum now Law!" She told me as I thrusted two more times before I pulled out and cummed on her gorgeous breasts.
"God, that was amazing." I said as I got up, put my draws back on and went to the bathroom sink. I wet a washcloth before going back to her. She was nearly asleep when I crouched down to her.
"Open your legs for me baby. I need to clean you up." I said as she spread her legs. Her pink pussy glistening with her cum. I gently pressed the washcloth against her as she whimpered.
"I know baby. I know you're sensitive. I'll be gentle." I said as I continued to clean up her juices.
"Law." She whimpered out. I cleaned her of any residue. There was no point in that because I kneeled in front of the bed and took a long stroke of her pussy with my tongue.
"Oh god, Delaynie you're so sweet. Fuck you taste so good." I say as a groan bubbles in the back of my throat.
She bends her knees up, allowing me to eat her out, I push one of her knees down. She bites down on her lip to stop herself from moaning. 'She doesn't want me to have her moans. I already had them though. She's mine. Mhmm that still will not do at all.' I think as I lick her around her entrance. I give her pussy a little slap and she yelps with surprise.
"Come on baby. Don't be like that give me your moans. Please." I say as I look up at her and smirk.
She clenches and her hand flies to my hair, I start to suck at her clit, biting it, nibbling at it, sucking it.
"Law. Law. God you're so fucking good. Ahhh." She moans as I push two fingers into her pussy, she tightens at the sudden impact and I curve my fingers hitting her swollen skin again and again.
"That's a good girl. And good girls get to cum." I say.
Her legs starting to shake, "Stop shaking, I'm trying to eat." I scold her and press my tongue harder against her clit.
"Law, I'm going to cum again." She whines.
"That's right baby cum on my tongue. Show me how much you like it. How you love it when I suck your greedy little cunt until you cum all over my mouth." I say as I take her clit into my teeth, biting down as she screams, my fingers hitting harder and she releases. Moaning and screaming, pulling my hair as she comes down from her high.
Her chest rises and falls, I back away from her pussy.
I then bring the washcloth back and wipe her clean again, once I was done I cleaned my cum off her breasts and threw the washcloth back into the bathroom. I then laid down next her and pulled up the blankets. I snuggled against her, I started to drift off to sleep.
"I love you, Law." She said as she fell asleep.
"I love you too, Darling." I said as I too fell asleep.