Chapter Seven

Author: Since I'm a lazy fuck. I'm going to skip to the  Sabaody Archipelago. 😘

✨Delaynie's POV✨

Law had told me we were going to Sabaody since we are about to cross the Red Line. 'I'm feeling really nervous. Everything was great until he announced that to the crew. Him and I have been dating and it's everything I hoped for. I love to cook for the crew. And the crew loves me just as much as I do them. But I know he's going to be there. I can feel it in the pit of my stomach. And I don't know what I'll do once I see him. I can't tell Law about him. He'll ruined my relationship with Law. And I know he feels me coming too. He's always been able to do that. Well I guess there is nothing to do then face him head on. No matter what. I'll see you on Sabaody. Dad.' I think as I read my book. I decide to take a nap. As soon as I open my eyes again I hear Bepo yelling that we have arrived at Sabaody. 'Fuck already.' I think as I get dressed and walk out onto the deck. Law then walks up to me and tells me that we are going to be meeting someone.
"Monkey D. Luffy?" I say as I try to think of anyone I know with that name. "Nope, I don't know anyone with that name. But I do know he is a rookie like us." I say as I start to walk to the edge of the ship.
"Be on high alert. We are close by navy headquarters. Penguin-ya, Shachi-ya, Bepo-ya and Delaynie-ya, you are all coming with me." He says as we exit the ship. I wave goodbye to everyone else and out a safety charm on the ship. 'Just to be sure.' I think as we make our way to the town.
"This is so cool." I say as I look all around us.
"Be careful there a pirate hunters all around here. Don't forget slave kidnappers too." He says. I stop in my tracks.
"What did you just say." I ask as my eyes widen.
"Salve kidnappers. They take people, auction them off get money and those people will become slaves." He says calmly. I feel tears prick my eyes. 'Those poor people.' I think as all the joy I had gets sucked out of me.
"Don't forget the celestial dragons, Captain." Penguin says.
"Ahh yes, thank you. The celestial dragons are the first creators of the world governments descendants. So don't look at them and don't do anything to them. Even if they kill someone. And when they walk by bow." He says.
"What. So they can just do whatever they want cause their descendants of the people who created the world government. They kill people." I say as I start to feel sick to my stomach. 'Those disgusting people. Those cruel people. Nothing will stop me if they hurt someone. Not even Law.' I think to myself as I start to feel rage flow through my veins.
"Pretty much. Yea." He says. I feel someone watching me. I feel their presence. I quickly move out of the way as a knife flies toward me. It hits the ground. I pick it up and close my eyes as I feel us being surrounded.
"Find the owner." I whisper to the knife as it floats. I open my eyes as they and my hands start to glow black. I start to levitate off the ground as the knife shoot's through the air back to the person who threw it. I make it hit the wall instead of the person.
"Come out." I yell as I lower to the ground below me. Just as I hear footsteps more knifes fly at me and the group.
"Barrier!" I yell as a black bubble forms around us. "Don't move. I got it." I say to Law as I see him take his sword out of its sheath. I emerge from the bubble as I see a red-headed man and a blonde man standing before me. I know exactly who it is.
"Captain Eustass Kid, Captain of the Kid Pirates. And Killer, the first mate." I say as I glare at them. "What do you want." I say.
"The Enchantress. I've heard many things about you. Pleasure to finally meet you." Kid says as he smirks. He holds out his hand. I scoff as I start to walk away.
"I guess it is a pleasure. But if you ever do that again. I will torture you both until you wish to die." I say as I give them a sweet smile. I let the barrier fall as Law and the others step out.
"Kid, I see you meet my girlfriend." Law says smirking slightly.
"Your what?" Kid says as his eyes widen. I smile slightly as the reaction of him is funny.
"I can't believe you got a chick to love you. You're a weirdo, Law. But you guys are made for each other. Bastard, Bitch. Bitch, Bastard. See perfect." He says as he laughs. I roll my eyes. I start to walk away.
"Bye Kid. Nice meeting you. You too Killer." I yell over my shoulder as I make my way through the town.
✨Time Skip✨
After a while we had got word that there was an auction later on today at Grove 1. Law decided we should go despite my protests. I didn't want to see poor people get sold. And I knew if I saw a celestial dragon there. I wouldn't be able to contain myself. And might end up causing a commotion. As we finally made it to Grove 1 everyone went inside and took their seats while I stayed outside for a little. I feel like I'm going to be sick. It's disgusting to even think about it. Just as I'm about to go inside I hear people's voices. I follow the sound and see people at the back entrance of the building. They are saying something about a mermaid. OMG. She's being sold. I should help. I have to. I know the history of this island. I go up to the group and introduce myself and say that I want to help. There used to be a cyborg,a reindeer,a woman with orange hair, a fishman, a starfish,and a man who won't stop saying how beautiful I am. They told me all about themselves and their situation.
"Wait, you guys are the Strawhat Pirates!" I say to the woman who is called Nami.
"Yea. Oh by the way that is Chopper, Franky, Hachi,and Sanji. There is also Luffy, Zoro, Robin, Brook, and Usaopp. They aren't here yet though. So you'll really help us." She says as she hugs me.
"Of course ever since my Captain and boyfriend Law told me all about this place I've hated even being here. It's terrible what they do." I say as we walk to the front entrance. After we get inside and get a number for the auction we stand at the back and wait for their friend Camie to come up on the stage to be sold. After a while she comes next. She is pounding on the glass on the bowl. We can't hear her so I enter her thoughts.
'Hi. I'm Delaynie and me and your friends are going to get you out of here. Ok.' I say in her head. All she does is nod. Just then a celestial dragon buys her, all of us are stunned. Just then a person flies through the roof. Nami tells me it's Luffy and not to worry. I finally see him. And he looks pissed. He then starts to make his way to the stage but Hachi tries to stop him. We all stop as we hear a shot. Hachi falls down the stairs as blood soaks his shirt.
"HACHI!" Everyone including me yells. Everyone looks at us as Luffy looks at the celestial dragon who shoot Hachi. Law looks at me as his eyes widen. I quickly read Luffy's mind. 'He's gonna punch him!' Finally my type of people. I got to where he is as he starts to get his punch ready.
"Gum-Gum.." Luffy yells. I stand behind him as my eyes glow black. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"PISTOL!" "Increase!" We yell at the same time. He punches the celestial dragon. The power of my increase flows through him as it happens . It gives his punch to the celestial dragon more strength. The celestial dragon goes flying. Everyone jumps out of there seats and runs to the door to get out. 'Sick people.' I think.
"Who are you?" Luffy asks me. I give him the whole run down of who I am and why I'm helping them.
"Thanks for that. But what did you do?" He asks.
"When you punched that celestial dragon I yelled 'increase'. It increases your power plus my own into one powerful blow. And I can do so much more." I say as he vibrates with amazement.
"Cool." He says. Soon everyone is there and we are all fighting. Just as I'm about to get to Camie. A huge giant breaks through the wall behind the stage. Just then I fall to the ground as I feel him close. 'No not now. That asshole, he's here.' I think as Law shouts my name and rushes to me.
"Are you okay. What happened?" Law asks as he helps me up.
"Law, he's here." I say as my eyes start to tear up.
"Who's here?" He asks.
"Me."