SAMS reversed au 3

My exams finally over, so as Hazbin Hotel episode 1 has finally been released!

Go check it out on YouTube guys!

Also, I'm so sorry for not updating lately, my dear cherries. Hazbin Hotel got me hooked up and I took my sweet ol time resting from my examination.

Also, if you guys want to watch the other episodes of Hazbin Hotel, you can download this app : BiliBili. It's the only app which I can watch the rest episode for free. But you must be on time to watch it. Sometimes they delete the uploaded episode for free there after 3 to 4 days. The app is free, and it's an a- okay for someone broke like me xD

Anyways,I hope you enjoy this chapter my cherries.

See you guys very soon!

---healer

----

Sun squinted his red piercing eyes as he walked out into the open, hissing slightly from the loud blaring music and the neon like lights glaring into his eyes harshly.

It's been like minutes since he'd been walking through the dark hallway of the escape exit. He remembered passing by the store room without glancing back at the broken mirror, fearing that he'll see something which might trigger his trauma again.

For some time, Sun thought about going back. He didn't knew why, but he had a gut feeling something wasn't right. But he force himself to walk it through the hallway, ignoring his alarms blaring in his head, telling him to stop. Stop and turn back.

Danger is ahead of him, the alarms screamed.

But Sun didn't see anything which might had the definition of 'Danger'. So he ignored the alarms in his head and walked all the way to the exit, only to end up in Roxy's Raceway.

One thing he knew how he felt about this place is :

He didn't like this place a bit.

Blaring light.. loud chaotic music.. Sun flinched as he looked around, his face scrunched up as he realized how big was this place. He sighed, already feeling the energy draining out from him in a second.

Great. Just great.

"How am I supposed to catch a animatronic like blood thirst which climbs up on the walls with all fours in a place big as this?" Sun question out loud as he snapped his neck to face all around him with an annoyed look on his face. "This is ridiculous.." He grumbled and he kicked a rubber duck away, sending it flying to the other side with a squeak.

Maybe..

"Oh hell nah.." Sun muttered as his eyes landed on the place where Roxy is always supposed to be at. The repair place- whatever he wanted to call that place. That's where Roxy repairs all of the broken go-karts which the kids managed to ram into anything whatever they see. Ridiculous, really.

But maybe..Roxy must had seen a weird, Eclipse like animatronic crawling around in all fours up to the walls?

He didn't want to have a conversation with someone. He was always to drained to do so. But still...

He needs to find out where in the Mega Pizza Plex did that Eclipse like animatronic went to.

Sun groaned as he made his way to the workshop, already feeling tired and drained as he let his arms hang below him as he dragged it along with him. As much as he wanted to NOT speak with Roxanne, he had to catch that animatronic.

Before it does more damage that it had done before.

"Hello?" He called out once he entered into the workshop, walking around, minding his steps as he glanced around in slight curiousity. Wrenches, tools and all such of sorts were laying around the floor, unorganized. He felt the urge to clean it up but he forced himself to look at somewhere else as he continued to look for a certain Wolf animatronic.