SAMS reversed au 4

I'm back my cherries!

Enjoy this chapter btw. Stay safe y'all <3

___---___---___

"Sooo...where is it?"

"You mean-..HE."

"Yeah yeah sure, just, where is he?"

"Does it look like I know?" Sun waved his hands dramatically above his head into the darkness, his eyes bouncing around the place as he scanned for the animatronic they were looking for. "I swore I saw him ran into the darkness."

"Bruh." Monty groaned out as she slumped her shoulders, rolling her eyes above her head dramatically. "This ain't funny Sunny boi. Ya told me you got him."

"I didn't say that." Sun muttered as he waddled into the darkness then came retreating with his eyes not leaving said place. "That hallway is suspiciously darker than my vision."

"You have night vision right?" Monty suggested as she placed a hand on her hip and nodded her head at the hallway which was locked off halfway by a metal like gate. "Can't you not just also use your weapons to break off the locker for the gate?"

"I could- and yes, I do have night vision. But for some reason, even when I'm using my night vision right now, the hallway is still dark as f*ck." Sun grumbled out as he turned to face Monty with a frown. "I could use my weapons, but there's a sign hanging on the gate, saying that the hallway is only for staffs and not for others and animatronics."

"Oh yay-...great." Monty groaned out sarcastically. "Now what do we do? Wait for it-"

"He."

"Yeah yeah- HE, to come out from the darkness while we camp here?"

"I don't think he is dumb enough to do something like that." Sun mumbled as he looked around, then squinting his eyes at the hallway. "But someone still needs to go in there."

"Looks like a death wish to me, since you night vision dosent even work over there." Monty shrugged then plopped herself onto the ground and sat criss cross. "Also, what do you mean by someone? Aren't you like- gonna go in there?"

"And you? Do what?" Sun raised an eyebrow at Monty. "Sit here while I go in there and possibly die? No thank you."

Monty shrugged and grinned at him. "Aww..is a certain someone scared?"

"No. I'm not scared of the darkness, is just what is in there which is making the hallway seems more eerie than usual." Sun retorted back as he sat beside Monty with a scowl on his face. "Are you scared?"

"Hell nah!" Monty gave out a loud laugh as she threw her head behind like a maniac which made Sun flinched at her sudden loud scream. "Me?! Scared?! Nuh uh!"

Sun glared at her for a minute then a mishevious smile made its way up his face as he smirked at her. "Oh..really? Is that so?"

Monty stopped wheezing with much struggle and slowly turned her head to face him with a growing wide eyes. "Uhm..yeah?" She chuckled nervously when she saw Sun get up to tower over her with his scowl back on his face. He pointed a finger at the hallway with squinted eyes at her.

"Then go in there."

"ACTUALLY!" Monty frantically scrambled to get up with wide, panicked eyes as he grinned at him nervously. "I am scared! Not of the darkness- just what's in there!"

Sun rolled his eyes at this, then turned away to glare into the hallway. "Ugh, whatever." Monty immediately relaxed at this, then letting out a big sigh in relief.

"Phew."

"Fine..but im going to go in there anyways." Monty's eyes widen at Suns sudden remark as she snapped her head to face him. "We can't be staying here forever. Someone needs to go in there and catch that animatronic before he does more damage. He's already done that to Roxanne, I ain't letting him damage someone else."