SAMS reversed au 9

A/n : >:3

----

A day has passed.

Moon sat in his room, cuddling and surrounded by his many plushies and blankets as he continued to silently grieve and sob for his brothers lost. Monty tried everything to get the door open with the help of the AI, but unfortunately, the door had been locked away by a higher security.

Y/N tried their best to help to. They tried to find anyway to get the door open. Unfortunately, Y/N did, but they needed a quick plan to get in and out before they can get caught by the higher security.

Y/N certainly didn't want to lose their friends and their job, but for the sake of seeing Moon smile again, they wanted to do everything they can to help Sun out of there...if he was alive.

DJ was the one who came in and saved Moon. DJ thought that she heard noises when she was just walking - or crawling - around the place, nearby the doors to the basement. She got curious and worried, so she went down and was surprised to see Moon and Sun, and the door slowly closing on them as a tall, big animatronic who looked really deranged and messed up crawling on all fours for them while letting out those horrifying screeches.

So DJ used her spider web and manage to get Moon out of there, unfortunately, she was to late to save Sun.

Moon sniffed and continue to cry in his room, the lights off as his blue baby eyes were filled with tears and sadness. He tried everything to call or text Sun, tell his brother how much he missed and loved him, but Sun didn't receive it. He wondered if his brother was dead..

But he can't be right?

They needed Sun. He was the genius. Without Sun, they would lose themselves to Lunar..if Lunar was around anymore.

Speaking of Lunar, I wonder what happened to him.

Moon continue to sob silently, his tears flowing freely down his faceplate. The Mega Pizza Plex was down on service, so he had all the time to grieve and sob his heart out without worrying about the children noticing him doing so. He still couldn't believe that all of that happened so fast..it was like Sun was here just a minute ago, now he's somewhere out there and they don't know if he's alive or dead.

He was holding his stomach as if he got hurt, and he was. He had a gaping hole on his abdomen and he seemed to be really in pain. Maybe if he would had done something about it, would Sun be here, still alive?

Moon shivered as he hugged himself even more, rocking himself and swaying slowly. Maybe if he could had done something.. done anything, Sun would had been alive? But no, he just had to be a traumatized, scared little coward he was.

Maybe..he was a coward, a good for nothing animatronic.

Atleast DJ fought her fears and pulled Moon out of there. Y/N was brave enough to adventure in the golf course while knowing there was the BloodTwins in there and Monty was brave enough to stay with Sun and make sure that he was fine. But Moon? What did he do? He just clinged onto Sun and didn't even help him.

He truly is a coward.

Moon sighed softly to himself, feeling the guilt and sorrow heavy in his chest. It was suffocating him and he felt like he was dying slowly. He continued to rock and sway on his bed, trying to atleast think of something rather than his brother. But all what he could think was his brothers red blazing eyes..

He once used to dear his brothers red eyes, but now he wanted to see those eyes. He wanted to hear his voice, wanted to hug and touch him, make sure he was okay, make sure that he wasn't hurt. He wanted to see that smile which lasted only for a second, yet feels like forever.