Mysterious somewhat Angel?

The mission was currently going very smoothly there were no problems occuring other than dealing with the honkai zombies.

As Y/N continued to provide continuous hidden support, he moved from cover to cover and distance trying not to show himself.

Squad V was able to get the package and were currently on extraction point.

Y/N then verified their current status and used a pair of binoculars checking on them.

Y/N: "So that's Wendy, the current vessel of the gem of desire. Honestly, what is the overseer and Schicksal thinking injecting the dangerous catalyst at a body."

The male was getting a bad feeling, he felt a shiver from his spine but he couldn't put it of why.

Himeko: "Y/N!"

As his older sister called, a large explosion occured in the Squad V's position.

Which Y/N froze, the horrible memories he experienced as a young soldier started to haunt him.

As the male executor's lungs started to tighten making him unable to breathe properly.

Y/N: "Major... Status?!"

Weak, he fell on his knees and immediately replied with a question.

Himeko: "Vital signs are still on. Y/N, as much i hate to say this, but for the girl's sake. You have the permission to engage."

"We still don't know of what their enemy is capable of." She added and from the hyperion, the staffs are working to find analyze the data they collected when the girls are currently engaging at.

Y/N: "Solid copy! On my way."

Leaving the silenced sniper behind. Y/N immediately ran forward to go aid the valkyries.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kiana: "Darn it, Mei-senpai, Bronya, are you two alright?"

The white haired kasalana jumps back evading their mysterious enemy.

Mei: "I'm okay, Kiana-chan." Then she turned to the russian girl. "Bronya-chan, please guard Wendy-chan well."

Bronya: "Da."

???: "Look at all you three, it makes me sick to watch you girls, struggling knowing that defeat is inevitable."

The cloaked white assassin points his sword to Kiana.

Kiana: "Urusai!"

*Bang* *Bang*

???: "Hmph."

A single swing from his sword as he was able to deflect the incoming bullets from Kiana's dual handguns.

Kiana: "No way..."

Mei: "Move!"

The valkyrie swordswoman said and blocked it's blade which the tuna was in shock that the assassin suddenly appeared close to her.

???: "Foolishness, you who think that mere strength is the only way to fight."

"I guess you are more stupider than i thought... Raiden Mei."

A spare sword manifested from his other hand and swung it around shattering Mei's valkyrie armour.

Mei: "Ack!"

She staggered as Kiana caught her before losing balance.

Bronya: "Mei nee-sama."

Bronya's Project Bunny fired a repulsive cannon head on to the assassin.