First Day

Ahh... Spring one of the best season to start with.

At a small home, we could see the main protagonist finishing wearing his coat the last piece of the uniform of the school that he is going to attend.

???: "Y/N you only have 15 minutes left. It's your first day. So don't be late!"

Your guardian shouted which she was downstairs preparing breakfast.

Y/N: "I know! I'm not missing this chance sis!"

You said so and picked up the watch, after you left the room, you jogged downstairs attaching the watch in your left wrist arm. Instead of wearing it like a normal person, he adjusted the angle of the time being shown positioned by the pulse.

Once coming inside the kitchen. Y/N first choice was grabbing a piece of toasted bread, which his guardian immediately noticed.

???: "Young man, have some proper breakfast or you'll face the wrath of la chancla."

Behind you was your elder sister

Behind you was your elder sister... Himeko, arms on her hips scolding you.

Y/N: "And whose fault was it.? Someone's drunk and barged in my room and treated me like a hug pillow."

Himeko: "I wonder who was it?" She turned herself away from you while curling with her hair.

A sigh escaped from your mouth knowing she is just going to be playing dumb.

Y/N: "There's no point arguing about this. Best that i skedaddled."

He took the packed lunch box and put it inside his bag.

Himeko: "I'll see you later at the school!"

Y/N: "I'm off!" Closing the door you then left the gate and sprinted at the neighborhood.

The city was busy as usual. And the school is still a few kilometers away. So the only route you'd take is the train. Since it's the fastest option.

Once arriving at the train station. While at the line waiting for the transportation. You noticed there's a massive gender ratio.

The train stops and once the door open. Luck was revealed that there are tons of student also from St. Freya boarding in.

Looking around with your fellow male friends. There's a hint of nervousness around.

But there was no choice as you all needed to enter instead of waiting for another train to pass...

Inside the males that entered are trying both their hands raised up, indicating that they have no thoughts to try something indecent and also prevent accidents that are misfortune to their lifes.

10 minutes you started sweating because of how tight and crowded the train was.

Finally you heard the sound of the conductor announcing your destination.