The Festival ( Part 3)

The third day has arrived, luckily our male protagonist is hanging onto it... Although.

He developed a migraine when the clock hit 10:30 AM.

Walking around while checking the venue... He retraced his thoughts of how this happened.

Well it was already obvious of his duty as  part of the student council. But the cause of all this, was thanks to Elysia, and Rita's jokes.

Currently reprimanding their naughty jokes. It has taken a toll on his mentality, and already wished he wants to pick up a gun and shoot himself with it.

Y/N: "Oh boy today is quite peaceful and the crowd is in control, i sure do hope nothing bad happens, in this bright sunny day."

He was waiting for the jinx, the usual one for a while now... After all, he should savour the time when omen arrives especially now that he has migraine all over him..

???: "Hey Y/N, it's good that i ran into you..."

As he turned around knowing who's source of voice came from. He became stupefied, while it is indeed St. Freya that  has loosened some of the rules... Temporary.

Y/N: "Nee-san, you should be ashamed of yourself."

Himeko: "And why is that i my dear little brother?"

Teased by the red haired older sister of his. While he remains unfazed by her voice he face palmed.

There she was also dressed differently, as if Y/N was seeing another person in his perspective

Y/N: "Come on now, dressing up in this gig, it's not like you'll had chances on getting a boyfriend knowing that in your late 30's."

Himeko flinched from her brother's harsh statement. A vein formed at her forehead, as the male just stares at her in disbelief.

Himeko: "H-Honestly... Who taught you in speaking like this."

Y/N: "Ohh? Good question." He then began to think with his hand on the chin.

WELL NO ONE AFTER ALL IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

He blame everything to his sister. All because of her constant nagging and teasing, and sometimes that teasing is way beyond that what normal siblings do.

Himeko: "You're very horrible Y/N..." The major then started to sob, well fakely... The male sighed as he then realize he has gone too far.

Himeko: "But in all honestly... Shiro, i just wanted to spend time with my little brother."

Y/N flinched a bit... It's been a while since his real name was called... If it's something like this rarely happens... Shiro was his former name, well for him as it remind the past events of his childhood. The trauma and pain that he experienced.