The Festival (Part 4)

The Fourth day has arrived... And the usual routine.

Y/N is waiting for Bianka at the main gate for their daily patrol.

Y/N: "Is Bianka-san late? I mean she wouldn't be late knowing Rita-san is her personal maid."

As the boy is worried of their treasurer... He picked up his phone and selected the contact person he chose and dialed.

The call for a few seconds. And finally it was picked up answered by the blonde valkyrie.

Bianka: "Hello... Good morning Y/N. Is something wrong?"

Y/N: "Well it's our daily roam, i was a bit worried, but now that you answered. Are you going to be late?"

Bianka: "Oh... I forgot to message you Y/N. But i was already here earlier and just now I'm at the gymnasium currently in a spar."

Y/N: "Oh Okay I'll head right over there to fetch you."

Bianka: "Are you sure Y/N... It may take a while?"

Y/N: "It's fine... Plus kind of wanted to see you in how well you fight, i heard your strong after all."

Bianka: "Thanks Y/N. But i am still not strong enough."

Y/N: "Don't humble yourself, anyways I'm on my way."

Bianka: "Mhm, see you there."

The call ended as Y/N now made his way towards the gymnasium...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As Y/N entered the room, the sounds of weapons clashing echoes around him resonating what a real combat is.

There he saw his partner on her signature battlesuit.

And to his surprise to find who Bianka's opponent is... It's none other than the Captain of the Executor squad. Meryl.

Who seems to be at ease holding her heavyweight sword.

Meryl: "What's wrong Bianka, is this what the Durandal of the Immortal blades can do?"

Taunted by the ice Queen, as this is the first time Y/N heard her do this, in his former days. Meryl was very quiet and not talkative, but seeing the she became the captain of her squad somehow changed.

Y/N: "So It's Meryl huh? Let's see how much she improved while i was away 2 years."

The former executor crossed his arms and masked his presence so the two won't notice.

Bianka: "Just like what Rita said... You really are strong, but I'm not done yet."

Once again the blonde haired valkyrie steps forward and launches her spear.

Meryl responded and blocked the incoming thrust as she was dragged back thanks to Bianka's inhuman strength.

Meryl: "Getting a bit serious huh?"

The blonde valkyrie has already has regained her balance and was a few meters from the ice valkyrie.

The sword glowed as the captain of the executor squad was about to use one of her techniques which Y/N recognized.

Y/N: "Hold on... Is she seriously?"

Meryl swung her wave and a sword wave created from ice shot towards like a projectile.

Bianka had no time to react as that move was one of her deadly attacks.

In a blink of an eye the sword wave was blocked by a steel crimson blade. Which Bianka halts and just in front of her. The responsible for interrupting them was none other than Y/N.