How you met Charlie Magne

You and Angel dust were really great friends, turf wars, shopping, getting ice cream, and stealing. That's all you ever cared about until one day he told you about the hotel. To be honest, you really found this charlie girls idea really stupid and literally laughed in front of him. After a couple of days you were literally FORCED pretty much to go there to meet them by ANGEL DUST, you cursed him in your mind and was REALLY DISTRAUGHT AND ANGRY. He pulled you along through the door by your sleeve and saw two girls, one that was mute purple with a pink X on her left eye, and a blonde girl with red eyes, white skin, and light red cheeks. Angel somehow was SUPER EXCITED for you guys to meet each other. You on the other hand wasn't, in fact you acted very mean and distraught I mean you did get pulled there at 9:00 am in the morning. After a while like an hour or so you were offered to stay at the hotel by the manager Charlie Magne for "REDEMPTION" You tried not to laugh at the idea in front of her and was successful. You wanted to decline her offer but decided to stay to see if her stupid idea of redemption would work (even tho you didn't want to be redeemed) After a couple of months later, you were less mean and was now believing in the redemption stuff and became closer to Charlie. You started calling her your BFF now, and decided to stay at the hotel forever from now on.