How you met Vaggie

(same story as the first but changed)

After a couple of months of the STUPID hotel you still thought it was a bad idea but went with it anyways. Before you came you had heard about the hotel NOT the point of it and when you were walking down hell's streets you weren't exactly looking at where you were going cause you were messing with some other demons and accidentally bumped into Vaggie while she was walking and then you wound up meeting her and Charlie at the hotel which was kinda cool. You didn't really like to socialize but did it anyways. You knew Vaggie was short tempered so you didn't care to talk to her, and especially when you two were alone together in silence. But one day Charlie and Angel went out for a while, you didn't care to go because you were too busy doing absolutely NOTHING and Charlie told Vaggie to stay with you, she didn't want to but she couldn't say no to her GF. After 2 whole HOURS!!! Vaggie and you were in the lobby in silence while you were just searching on the internet for some entertainment. Until Vaggie ACTUALLY SAID something to YOU "So ummm... Y/N whatchu doing?" To be honest you were actually surprised  when she said something to you after that you two became close, and when Charlie and Angel came back you could tell they were REALLY shocked.