Chapter 4 - How Can I See it But You Don't

Peter's POV:

As I'm walking over to my 2nd period with Ned I look at him to see as if he was keeping something to himself. Not willing enough to tell me.

"Y'know you suck at keeping secrets, right? I say laughing at him slightly. He finally faces me.

"How are you not worried about Y/n? She looks awful!" Ned said, getting straight to the point.

"No she doesn't, she's fine," I shook my head. Just then Brianna and Wanda come up to me and Ned.

"Hey Ned!" Brianna says light-heartedly "Peter," she says in an annoyed tone. I furrow my eyebrows but my suspicion quickly dissipates once Y/n walks over to the girls.

"Guy's come on. Bio isn't gonna learn itself," she said, dragging Brianna away from me. It seemed as though she didn't notice Brad Davis and walked right into him. Making him drop all his books on the floor.

"Oh my god I'm sorry. Here lemme help you," Y/n says, swiftly picking up all his books and handing them to him.

"Thanks. Y/n, right?" He asks, pointing at her.

"Yup and you must be Brad," Y/n says, pointing back at him.

"That's me! We have a History project together," He points out.

"Oh right I forgot that was due next week," Y/n says, throwing her hands in the air.

The bell rings.

"Hey guys we gotta get to our classes c'mon," Wanda says, grabbing Y/n's hand and running off with her and Brianna.

"WE CAN TALK ABOUT WORKING ON THE PROJECT DURING LUNCH, BRAD!" Y/n yells from across the hall.

"OK BYE!" Brad laughed, and turned to me and Ned.

"Classic Y/n, right?" He said as he walked off.

"Dude, I feel bad for you," Ned said walking the now empty hall. I grabbed the hook to his book bag and pulled him back to face me causing a little yelp to escape him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Uhhhh, don't you see. You're being replaced by Brad Davis," Ned shrugs.

"Ned, c'mon you're being ridiculous, they're only working on a history project it's not like Y/n just gonna leave me for Brad," I laughed at the last part.

"Whatever you say, man," Ned said walking again, only this time I joined him.