Eight.

[Bonus]

What Jenny Knew

A concussion. Great. My week was turning out perfectly.

"Don't smoke or consume alcohol until you are cleared of your concussion." The doctor had told me. I laughed out loud as I took a drag of the cigarette between my pale fingers.

I hadn't seen Rowie in a couple of days after he had brought me home from Doctor Obvious. "Jenny McRives, hello, you have a concussion." Thanks.

A knock at my door made me jump and my head spin. Must be Rowie. I hopped from the window ledge and padded downstairs to the door, pulling my oversized tee lower for Rowie. Even though he was my brother, I couldn't imagine that it would be right to flash him my black lace panties, no matter if they were my favorite. Plus, I wasn't sure he would find it okay that his younger sis was this scantily dressed.

I twisted the doorknob and found, instead of Rowie's bubbly face, Justin's skimpy smirk. I made a disgusted sound in the back of my throat and tried to close the door in his face. He stopped it with his and smiled, making me sigh with annoyance. "What?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

Justin stepped inside and I stepped back. He held his hands up in surrender. "I came to apologize, babe."

"Call me babe again and I'll slit your throat." I said up at him, making him grin.

He obviously didn't think I was serious. He also obviously didn't know that he was very wrong. "Please, I really am sorry. Plus..." He trailed off to smile even wider.

"What?" I said impatiently.

Justin gestured with his head at my crossed arms which had made my shirt ride up. "Nice panties."

I just rolled my eyes and pulled the hem of my shirt down farther. But I couldn't help but feel a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. Somehow, he took it as an invitation, and all I knew was that I had to force myself that I was okay with it.

// Hey, Loves, I'm back. Sorry for like dropping the 'to be continued' bomb on you guys for like three months-ish. This was a bonus chapter I had written before I had put this story on hold. Once you see what happens in the next few chapters you'll understand the significance of it. I'm updating very soon I PROMISE. Love you, Loves. 

-Terra