Chapter two: The Wink

━━━━━━━━━━┓
                 Billy's pov:
┗━━━━━━━━━━

Steve came back into the gym after Catherine left I felt a sting of jealousy hit me, he picked up his things to leave I was gonna go over to get under his skin, but max came rushing in, "Billy, I need to talk to you!" I walked out into the hallway with her, "What is it?"

"Well.." she looked up at me, "can I go over to kate's since it's Halloween?" I looked down at her, "is she or nancy going to be there to watch over you?" She looked up at me smiling, I already knew kate wasn't going to be there.

"Let's go talk to kate." I grabbed her hand taking her outside, there she was leaning against her van, she looked so gorgeous. She kept looking back from her van to me looked like she was getting mad at someone but her expression changed when I walked up to her. "Wheeler." I looked her up and down licking my lips, couldn't help it she's a pretty girl unlike the other girls in this town.

"Hargrove." She looked at me smiling my heart skipped a beat, i loosen my grip on max she took it as an opportunity to take her hand away from me she rushed to get into the van before she did she whispered something to Catherine, I couldn't catch what but she nod at her in a reassuring way.

"So, I wanted to make sure you or nancy was going to be at your house with her." Her smile just got brighter as she nod, "I'm not but nancy said she was going to watch them"

"Alright. She can go" she laughed softly, "great!"

"Oh.. before I go." she looked up at me confused, "see you later" I took her hand and kissed it before I turned around her face turned a bright red, "see you later.." she whispered, 'cute' I mumbled under my breath.

━━━━━━━━━━┓
Catherine's pov:
                        ┗━━━━━━━━━━

"What was that?" He chuckled, "nothing you need to worry about, darlin" he said in a low tone walking over to his car, I felt heat across my face.

He gave me one last smirk as I got into my van, "finally, let's go you were flirting with Billy for too long"

"I wasn't flirting!" I looked down trying to put my key into the right spot, "I wasn't.. I don't think. I don't know.." Mike put his hand on my shoulder.

"Just.. be careful? I don't want you getting hurt." Looking over at him I gave him a reassuring hug, "don't worry so much, I'll be fine.. I hope." I whispered the last part not really sure if I'd be fine.

"Okay, let's go now"