~Friends or more?~

After a few minutes of chatting and light talk, the employee finally came over to give us our drinks. We finished them while continuing our conversations. It was getting late, almost 6:30 already. But I don't want to leave. This is the most fun I have had in months. Maybe we could leave the cafe but still hang out somewhere.

"Hey, do you wanna walk around after we leave? Maybe continue hanging out?" I said, a little scared of rejection.

"Oh yeah sure! We could go to the park or something. Let me get the employee for the bill." He said smiling like he was waiting for the question all night. He raised his hand to get the employees attention. The waiter came right over.

"I would like the bill please," He raised his hand up with his card, "Here's my car-"

"Wait, no. You are not paying. I am." I interrupted him while pushing his hand down. I gave the employee my card before Kiri could try to pay again.

"That was kind of you, but I could have paid. At least let me pay you back. I can't let you just pay for me, that wouldn't be manly of me." He chuckled, kind of acting a little serious.

"Don't even think about trying to pay me back. I already paid." I glared at him, so he got my point.

"Oh..." He smiled nervously.

Just as it became a little awkward, the waiter came back with my card. We then got up, grabbed our coats, and left the shop.

We walked around the town for a bit, making small talk. Looking at the scenery, the stray dogs, and all of the other people. It was fun. It was nice not having to have stress over something. Just me, and a person I actually care about. We finally stopped at the park to find a bench to sit at. We found one that was in the middle of the park. Instantly sit down, put my right foot on my knee, and put my arms on the top of the backrest. He took a more formal sit, legs apart a little bit, but his arms in his lap. This makes me look weird, but I don't care. I am comfortable.

I was having a great time, but then I have a weird sense that someone is watching us. Am I just getting paranoid? This is annoying. Or is there actually someone watching us. I guess Kiri felt me getting uncomfortable and stopped to look around.

"Are you ok Bakugou? You don't look so good." He asked concerningly.

"I am not sure... I just feel like someone is watching us. I felt this sense when we got into the park..." I said quietly so if someone was watching us they wouldn't hear.

I look around a bit. Carefully searching everything for people. I get to the wall of the park. I see Denki, Mina, and Sero. They are giggling and watching us. Kiri sees what I am staring at and also sees them.

"What are they doing here?" He questioned.

I then stand up, still making eye contact. They then finally see that I am looking at them, they all jump in fright and run away.

"Annoying bastards. What the hell are they laughing at?" I say angrily as I sit back down.

"I am not sure... It's like they were spying on us. They are just weirdos. It will be fine Bakugou," he laughed.

He thought it was funny. But I didn't. This was strange. Even for Denki. And that's saying something. I bet they think this is a date or something. They are going to spread rumors. Those bastards. I am going to fight them when I get back to the dorms.

Kiri started talking again. I think he saw me on edge, so he started to talk to calm me down. Which works, so congrats for him.

As I get more comfortable, my posture begins to loosen. Which is good. My hand slips from my lap, down to my sides. Which Kiri's hand also does. Are hands just hanging there for a bit as we talk. Not even thinking about my hand. But then one movement makes our hands touch. We both jump a bit, and we pull our hands away. That was weird. I shouldn't have jumped. It is way obvious now that my feelings for him might be a little higher than normal. I can feel my face heat up, but I got to hide it. This can't happen at this moment; it will turn everything awkward. I stare off into the distance, trying to get my face to cool down.