~Not so secret anymore~

I walked to the front door and placed him on his feet. We put our shoes on and were out the door. I had to shorten my stride, trying to walk at the same speed as Kiri. He was limping, but clearly trying to hide the fact that he was. There were now people on the street. Everyone was giving us side eyes because of his limp. We keep walking, his limp getting better. We weren't talking much.

"So..." I said, trying to figure out what to say, "Why am I so shit at talking?" I squeezed the bridge of my nose with my thumb and middle finger.

"Heh, you're only good at shit talking. Not normally people talking."He laughed at me.

"Shut you bastard. That's not even true goddamn it!" I raised my voice at him, raising my hands up like I was about to activate my quirk.

He cackles and faces up to the sky, "Looks like you're back! The classic, 'Die Die Die!' Bakugou!" He mocks me.

"Shut it shit hair! I am always like this! I don't change!" I clench my teeth together.

He begins to cackle again, tears coming out of his eyes. He whipped them with his finger, still laughing. He holds his stomach and faces me before busting out laughing again. He had to hold onto my shoulder for support, making us stop in the middle of the sidewalk.

"What's so goddamn funny!?" He yelled at him. "It's not even that funny! You bastard! You're basically just making fun of me at this point!" I put one of my hands on the hand on my shoulder and the other up like I was using my quirk.

I bent down to look at him, he was laughing but making no noise. Tears were still streaming out of his eyes. He looked like he was in pain, like he didn't want to be laughing. His grip tightened on my shoulder.

"Kiri? Are you ok?" I look into his face again, his eyes are piercing through my soul. "What is happening? Can you stop laughing?"

His eyebrows tighten and he shakes his head. It must have been someone's quirk doing this. Someone was making him laugh, giving him pain. But why wasn't it happening to me? Was he picking Kirishima only? Did they want something with him?

I glance around, trying to find anyone suspicious. I look in each alleyway, trying to find the culprit. Every person walking by stared at us, wondering what was happening. I look around to the Cafe, finding someone with a newspaper and a wide grin. Too wide of a grin for someone just reading a newspaper.

"Hey you!" I point at him, he looks at me. " Yeah you, the one with the shit eating grin.'

I walk up towards him, he glances side to side.

"What do you want?" He loses the grin, making Kiri gasp as he tries to catch his breath.

'What was that for? Do you have something against him?" I grab onto the collar of his shirt, making him stand up and put both hands on my wrist, "I knew that it was you, that your quirk?"

"Let go of me man. It was just a joke! I didn't mean anything by it! Just.. a funny little.. Joke." He looked at me ominously.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" I put my other hand closer to his face, heating it up.

"Wow wow! I am serious this time! It was a joke, I wanted to see how long I could get him to laugh before someone came after me! I guess you are pretty smart because you came up to me instantly!" He put his hands up as he flinched away from my other hand.

I glare at him, "Whatever bitch. Just don't do it again" I let go of his shirt.

I walk back over to Kiri, still breathing hard and clenching onto his stomach.