~Runaways~

I open it, weirded out by the unlocked door. I look around his door, searching for the one thing I was looking for.

"Kats? Are you here?" Still looking for him.

I look at the light source... An open window...

I ran over to it, grasping the window sill. Looking out into the world that he escaped to.

"Katsuki!" I yell out of the window.

I rushed out of his room. Trying to go out to look for him before it's too late. Nobody knows when he left.

I was still barefoot, not really caring about the danger of my feet. I ran into the streets, trying to figure out where he would have gone. My stress levels were rising.

I pull out my phone, dialing his number. It rings, then stops. Like he hung up... I call him again, and again. Each time he hangs up. But finally he answered one of them...

"Kats?! Kats, where are you?" I said fast.

"I am fine Kiri, don't worry... You shouldn't be outside barefoot. Go back inside." He said, quietly. Sounding tired.

"Can you tell me where you are? I want to be with you. I don't think I could survive without you..." I stop walking.

"Hmph, that's cute... But, I don't want to hurt you. It's too big of a risk." He said sadly.

"No it isn't, do you forget my quirk that easily. Plus you would never be able to hurt me, I love you too much. You wouldn't be able to. Now please tell me where you are."

"I am on top of the Dorms. Sitting on the roof. It's where I go when I get anxious...I can pick you up and take you up here." He hung up before I could agree.

"Kats?" I put my phone back in my pocket. Looking around for him.

"Hey Kiri..." He scared me.

I jumped, turned around and went straight into a hug. Gripping onto him. Not wanting to let go of him.

"Calm down, I didn't die." He laughed.

I looked up at him, my eyes still red and puffy.

"Wow, are you ok? Your eyes..." He rubbed under my eyes with his thumbs, " I didn't think I had that much of a connection with you." He smiled at me.

"You scared me too much. I have never seen you act like that... I cried all night..." I was embarrassed, I put my head down and on his chest.

He laughed and rubbed my hair, "Well come on, let me show you how to get to the top of the building."

We walked over to the back, the early sunlight illuminating the building.

"Watch." He simply said.

With ease he grabbed onto some edges and pulled himself up, I tried to follow. He climbed up corners and did moves that made it look so simple. I struggled, trying to think about each step. Scared to fall.

I finally reached the top; Katsuki was just lying on the roof. Relaxing in the sun. I joined him, laying really close to his body. Wanting to comfort him. He put his arm under my head and around my shoulder.

After a few minutes, he finally said, "Kiri? What if we ran away?"

"W-what?" I sat up to look at him.

"You know...Ran away from U.A... Get our own house, become heroes without this damn place... We can get money for the exam, and we can practice in a private area... Whatcha think?"