~Getting a little heated~

The drive felt like it took forever. But I was trying to rush back to the dorms. I will get to have the time of my life once we get back. My feelings were getting overwhelmed, I could feel it in my chest and throat. These thoughts were making me weird. I felt very hot, and I couldn't concentrate on driving. I look over at Kiri, he is blushing hard and looking away. He is also thinking the same thing.

After what felt like ages in the car, we finally got back to the dorms. I hurry and park the car and walk into the dorms. Kiri hurries behind me. I ignored everyone in the room that tried to say something to me and dragged Kiri into his room. He unlocks his dorm, I push him into it, and push the door. Not even making sure if it closed all the way. I pin him to the wall and look up and down at him. I bit my lip. He is staring at my lips. He grabs the back of my head and pushes it forwards. He connected our lips. We were moving in sync. He opens his mouth and lets me stick my tongue in. I break our kiss to take his and my shirt off. I put my hand at the base of his neck and started to kiss him again. I put my leg in between both of his. I rub my hand up his chest and then down to his stomach. We both sat there for a minute, our hands going to different places with every minute that goes by. Kissing each other passionately, our tongues dance together. I bite his bottom lip, staring right into his shiny red eyes. I go down to his neck again. I kiss it lightly, then bite it until it bleeds. Sucking on his wound. I go all over his neck and collarbone. Making him moan lightly as he puts his hands on my chest. I keep going, I am going to make sores all over his beautiful body. With the more marks I make on his body, the longer the moans are. The noises he makes turn me on even more.

I pick him up and head over to his bed. I throw him on the bed, and I follow. I climb on top of him and put him in between my legs. I look at his body from underneath me.

"Like what you see?" He said softly.

I bite my lip again, "Yes, I sure do."

I grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head, making it so he could barely move his body. He is very vulnerable at the moment. I went back down to his lips. Right as I was about to kiss him again, the door opened. I let go of him and we sat up. We looked at the door, us still being shirtless and me still being on top of him.

It was Deku. He was staring at us with his jaw wide open.

"Shit." I say. I get up off of Kiri and run towards Deku. He tried to run away, but I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into the room.

"L-l-look. I am sorry I walked in. I-I-I didn't mean to..." Deku stuttered as I held the front of his shirt up.

"Look. You are going to pretend that you never saw anything," I jab my pointer finger into his chest, "You got it you dumbass?" I clench my teeth together.

"Y-Yes! I get it! Not a soul will hear about this!" He managed to spit out.

"Good," I let go of his shirt, "Now leave." I push him towards the door. He opens it and stumbles out. Closing the door behind him.

"Damn it..." I say as I rub my temples with one hand. I feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Come on...Relax. Midoriya would never tell. Especially after you threatened him. And why are you so stressed out about people finding out?" His voice was so calming as he talked to me.

"I don't want people to find out," I put my hands on his arms, "They will talk about it forever... and they will make everything about us. I can't deal with people when they do that. So, it's best to stay hidden."

"Fair enough," I feel a kiss on my back, "Come on Katsuki, let's finish what we started." I could feel his cheek on my bare back.

My stomach curled, no one has ever said my name like that. I have never seen him act like this, I have definitely changed him.