♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 04

After finishing the meal, when Jungkook simply thought that he was just going home for a meal, his brother lit a cigarette and looked at him and said, "Kook, tell me honestly, do you still like that boy from the Kim family? "

Jungkook looked at his brother's serious expression and knew that this topic could not be avoided, so he simply nodded, "Yes."

Namjoon looked at him expressionlessly, and didn't know what he was thinking. After a long while, he said, "Kook, you know, our family has always been democratic, and I will not stop you from doing anything you want to do, but this is the only one. For once, I want you to give up."

"Why?" Jungkook's eyes widened, looking at him in disbelief.

Namjoon looked straight at him without changing his expression and said word by word, "Because he is not worthy of you."

"Hyung! What do you mean he is not worthy of me?!" Jungkook stood up angrily, almost questioning. He couldn't understand why his brother suddenly said this to him, let alone why he(NJ) felt that Taehyung was not worthy of him.

Namjoon was as calm as ever, as if he didn't notice Jungkook's madness, "I ask again, are you willing to give up?"

"I don't want to!"

"But the Kim taehyung doesn't like omegas, so you won't get any benefits from him."

"But I just like him, just like you like Jin hyung!"

The atmosphere in the living room dropped to an unprecedented freezing point. Namjoon stared at him with a heavy gaze and said nothing.

Jungkook looked at his brother nervously. Just when he thought he would be beaten, Namjoon unexpectedly spoke seriously, "Jungkook, I will let you go crazy this time. No matter what the outcome is, you only have one chance. If you regret it one day, you can come home at any time, and your Jin hyung and I will support you. But I hope you remember that you are the second young master of the Jeon family, and you cannot bend your spine for anyone! "

As soon as these words came out, Jungkook, who had given up all hope, immediately looked at his brother with bright eyes, joy beyond words, "So, hyung, you won't stop me?"

"Is it useful for me to stop you? Don't think that I don't know what you are thinking. You can hide your thoughts from me?"

Jungkook smiled and didn't care that his brother-in-law was right next to him. He stepped forward, hugged his hyung. After all, for him, being able to get the support of his brother is the biggest golden finger.
.

.

It wasn't until he was driven back to his room to rest contentedly that Jin, who had been silent all this time, asked Namjoon, "Aren't you afraid that he will fly into the air and fall?"

Namjoon shook his head, "He has to grow up."

Jin smiled, touched his face with soft eyes, and said no more.

One night passed, Jungkook, who was sleeping in darkness at home, received a call from Jimin full of gossip.

"Koo, I heard that you have a boyfriend? When did you fall in love?! Don't tell me that you went out to check out a room at night."

Listening to his startled voice, Jungkook turned on the speakerphone with half-squinted eyes, and said with a heavy sigh of getting up, "Is something wrong? Can you calm down a little in the morning?"

"No, I went to your dormitory to look for you yesterday, but the others said you were on a date, so I was curious."

"You're so curious, don't force me to slap you so early in the morning."