♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 21

After two days of rest, the couple finally returned to a normal pace of life from the colorful estrus period.

The day Jungkook returned to college, everyone clearly judged from the smell of his body that this person already had an alpha, and that alpha was the other male protagonist of the engagement--Kim Taehyung.

Greeting the kind eyes from all directions, Jungkook seems to have no desires or desires like an old monk in trance, making people wonder where to start even if they want to inquire.

After surviving the two classes in the morning, Jimin hurried to the lecture theater where Jungkook and the others were attending class.

"Kookie."

Hearing Jimin's voice, Jungkook, who was talking with his friends, waved to his friends and walked over, "Chim, what's wrong?"

Jimin dragged him to the balcony at the corner of the teaching building, took out his mobile phone and handed it to Jungkook - "The target person's whereabouts are unknown. The last time he appeared was at 11:40 last night, in the northern suburbs cemetery."

"Scene picture jpg."

Looking at the picture with clear angles and pixels on the screen, Jungkook frowned slightly and said, "Cemetery? Why did he go there? Was his mother passed away?"

Jimin said, "His mother was not buried in the northern suburbs cemetery."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Then...who is buried in the cemetery?"

"Han Jongsoo."

"who?"

"Soohyun's father was also the driver of the Choi family a long time ago."

Jungkook was obviously shocked by the news. He narrowed his eyes slightly and said in an unclear tone, "As far as the photo is concerned, Soohyun probably hasn't been there for a long time. The cemetery seems to be lacking in maintenance."

"Yes, Soohyun rarely goes to the northern Cemetery," Jimin continued, "but Kookie, just because he rarely goes, so I checked along his father's line, guess what? What did I find out?'

Jungkook glanced at him and clicked his tongue impatiently, "Just let it go, you're used to it."

Jimin expressed that he was very dissatisfied with his attitude, but when facing Jungkook's gaze, he could only say honestly and obediently, "Soohyun's dad is the one who drove that car ....20 years ago...."

Jungkook was very impressed by the sentence as He raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "So, you must have found more than that."

"That's natural," Jimin said with a proud smile, "According to what I found, the matter was handled in a hurry. Han Jongsoo died in prison less than half a month after the accident. The prison files said that He had a sudden cerebral hemorrhage, but there was no record of the relevant medical history in his medical insurance."

Jungkook looked at Jimin, "So, someone wanted to silence him about that incident? Did he want to die without any evidence?"

"Absolutely." Jimin shrugged, "Obviously there was something fishy about that matter, but it's hard to say whether it was Mr. Han and the others who did it, or someone else, or the Choi family. After all, it was hard to say at that time. Choi minjae was only six years old..."

"Interesting..." Jungkook chuckled, put his arm on Jimin's shoulder and said, "Chimmie, help me check about Han Jongsoo, especially who he contacted before the car accident, and whether there were any abnormal funds in his account. These are very important. It’s important, you know what I mean, right?"