♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 23

At the same time, in the teacher's apartment, Han Soohyun, who looked pale and haggard, looked at what he had received on his phone. He held back for a long time, and finally smashed the phone to pieces with red eyes.

"Choi minjae!" He gritted his teeth and read out the name that made him not sure whether to hate or be grateful.

The Choi family sponsored him to study abroad and provided ventilators for his mother. He was very grateful to the Choi family for these things. But if it was really as those things said, it was the Choi family who killed his father, then what he had done in these years was too much. What is it? He helped Minjae collect information about Taehyung, but what did he do?

After forcing himself to calm down, Soohyun thought about it and called Minjae.

"Minjae?"

"Well, what's wrong? Why are you calling me so late?"

Listening to the lazy voice on the other side, Soohyun tried his best to suppress the strangeness in his tone and asked, "Tell me, how did my father die?"

No surprise, Minjae said lazily, "Didn't I say it? It's the Kim family. You also know that your father was my family's driver back then. After the accidental vehicle breakdown, the Kim family took revenge on your father's mistake, so it hurts that father is dead now."

"Is that so?" Soohyun asked without changing his tone, but his eyes were clearly blood red.

Minjae narrowed his eyes and asked sensitively, "Soohyun, did someone tell you something?"

"No." Soohyun denied.

Minjae didn't say anything, he just said, "That's good. Once it's done, I'll send you abroad immediately. By then, you will still be your teacher's best student, and you can still set up your own laboratory abroad."

Soohyun closed his eyes and whispered, "Okay, hang up first."

Looking at the phone that had ended the call, the man standing in front of the window smoking sneered and dialed another number without hesitation, "Sam, watch Soohyun, that kid may have other intentions. If something happens, you can Know what to do."

"Yes, boss!"

As the last ray of moonlight was obscured by clouds, the man finally received the message he wanted on his mobile phone, "Boss, the things have been packed, now send them over?"

Looking at these words, Minjae's eyes were filled with a cold smile. He pressed the screen and sent the same message to the two people respectively, "The show will start at eight o'clock tomorrow morning."
.

.

One night passed, Jungkook looked around with swollen eyes like walnuts, but did not find Taehyung. Thinking that the older might have gone to work, Jungkook shook his groggy head and planned to boil two eggs first. Roll your eyelids, otherwise you really won't be able to see anyone with this look. With this thought in his mind, he got up and got out of bed.

Hearing the noise from upstairs, Taehyung, who was making breakfast in the kitchen, walked out with the eggs he was beating in his hand. Seeing Jungkook with swollen eyelids step by step, he tried to go downstairs with his eyes wide open. Taehyung laughed a little, "Koo, I boiled eggs for you."

Hearing his voice, Jungkook froze, covered his face and wanted to run away. Taehyung was afraid that he would fall, so he quickly said, "Koo, it's okay. My Kookoo will always be the most handsome."

Jungkook paused, turned around uncertainly, looked through his fingers, and said bitterly, "You swear."

"Okay, I swear, my Kookie will always be the most handsome in my eyes."