♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫♡ 09

Preview....

"Jungkook, I don't know why you are here, but I hope you can learn to respect others."

Jungkook's felt disgusted when he saw his face now. He resisted the urge to do something and said coldly, "Han Soohyun, what is it about Taehyung that I can't do to you to make you think about not treating him as a human being?"

Soohyun didn't even blink, just smiled and shook his head, "I don't understand what you are talking about. I think Jungkook has misunderstood me."

"Misunderstanding?" Jungkook almost wanted to applaud his acting skills, "Soohyun, it seems that Mr. Choi minjae has given you a lot of benefits, so that you are so willing to tell lies with your eyes open!"

Hearing this, Soohyun's disguised mask finally cracked. He looked at the angry Jungkook, with bottomless darkness in his eyes. "Did you hear everything?"

Jungkook looked at him coldly and did not answer.

Soohyun didn't care, because silence is often the best answer. He stepped forward and said to Jungkook provocatively and harshly, "Jungkook, let's make a bet. See if Taehyung will believe you or not."

"What the hell do you want to do?" Jungkook looked at Soohyun's playful and dangerous eyebrows, and an unpleasant feeling arose spontaneously.

"What I want? Of course...I want you to shut up even if you are unwilling."

As soon as Soohyun finished speaking, Taehyung, who came out to look for someone because he had not returned to the room, appeared in front of the two of them.

"Soohyun, why didn't you go back after being out for so long?" He looked at Soohyun with his usual warm expression.

"I met Jungkook by chance and said a few words, and I'll go back immediately." Soohyun smiled softly, not knowing that the person who just threatened Jungkook was him.

Taehyung nodded, looked at Jungkook coldly, frowned slightly, and said with dissatisfaction in his voice, "What are you doing here? This is a bar. Is this the place where an omega should come? They say Mr. Jeon loves his younger brother, no? To think that it hurts enough to allow you to hang out in the bar is really amazing to me."

"I..." Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was treating him coldly, and the words in his heart rolled around on the tip of his tongue. He wanted to just blurt out what he heard, but facing Taehyung With the disdain in his eyes, he knew that even if he said it, Taehyung would only think that he was deliberately looking for trouble.

Thinking of this, facing Soohyun's determined eyes, Jungkook pursed his lips and said, "The bar is not owned by your family, so I don't think I still need your consent? Is Mr. Kim being too lenient?"

Taehyung frowned displeased, but said nothing. He called Soohyun and left the bathroom without looking back.

After walking a few steps, Soohyun glanced sideways at Jungkook, moved his lips slightly, and said silently, "Look, you really don't dare to say it, because you know he won't believe it."

Jungkook clenched his fists loudly. Even though he didn't want to admit it, Soohyun had indeed grasped his weak spot - Taehyung's disgust and distrust.

Seeing the two people entering the room, Jungkook was so angry that he kicked the compartment door in front of him to pieces. It wasn't until the anger in his heart was vented that he gradually calmed down while looking at the debris on the ground.

He now knew very well that getting angry would not solve any problems. Now that he knew that Soohyun was up to no good, even if Taehyung didn't believe him, he would never allow Soohyun and Choi minjae to team up to cause trouble for Taehyung.