Androids

Tommy woke up inside of a room with four people, a sofa, a large chair and a low-down table. Wires whirring, Tommy was informed he was inside of a living room, likely owned by the four people in the room. One had pink hair, which was unnatural, but the others had a normal hair colours. Two of them had brown hair, and one of them had it longer with a different face shape, meaning she was likely to be a cisgender woman whilst the others were men.

The room looked old but there were more modern items but the people all looked relatively young to be living in a 1970s house, so Tommy was informed they were young. His new owners (?) were 3 men and a woman, two of whom wore rings on their fingers and looked the same age. Tommy's system assumed they were female.

"Hello, are you my dad?" Tommy said to the blonde-haired man, for some reason unknown. He hadn't even wanted to say that - he just had. Though, it wasn't confusing, for Tommy had no feelings. It was just... a question. That would remain unanswered. Was it even a question?

The brown-haired male frowned at him, but Tommy paid limited attention to him, because the blonde haired male was the largest priority, according to his system.

"I am, mate, but you can call me Dadza." He announced, his mouth twisting. His system registered smiling, and so twisted his own mouth into the same expression, yet less wide. His system likely had a reason to.

"Dad, that's fucking foul." The brown-haired male said, but his mouth wasn't twisting upwards and his fists were together. He was not satisfied with Tommy, but that was a problem for later.

Dadza, as his system registered him, remained quiet, only taking his smile away to look at the brown-haired male. After a long pause, Tommy realised he was supposed to reply.

"Okay, Dadza! You two are married, is she my Mum?"

Tommy's mouth and system said in an attempt to ascertain whether or not he had two parents or one so he could better satisfy his owner. Of course, his system registered it as a slight risk, however not enough of one so it was said anyway.

"I am! You can call me Momza, though." She said, but his system registered that she had an American accent and his other primary owner did not.

"You selected 'English' accent, should I switch to 'American'?" It asked, which made both the pink-haired man and the brown-haired man twist their faces down. He'd said something wrong, somehow, so his system filed away the footage to analyse whilst he remained shut down for the night.

"You guys told me it wouldn't be all robotic. Bruh, have we been scammed?" The pink-haired man cried, with a similarly American accent as his second primary owner.

"Techno, it's fine, we just need to set the systems a certain way and we'll be fine." She said to the man, who's name was Techno. "No."

Techno's face stopped twisting up or down, so Tommy considered that whilst what he'd said prior was unsatisfying, it was not a permanent error and had it marked down as a potentially risky action to send to Cyberlife to better satisfy future consumers.

Mumza stated 'No' to changing his accent, so he registered he should speaking in an English accent.

"Let's get Tommy to his room." Mumza said to Dadza, despite it being something concerning him. It wasn't something he was supposed to question, so he didn't.

"Yeah, he seems...tired..." Dadza agreed, which was odd because Tommy wasn't supposed to feel tired. Still, his mouth opened wide and he sucked in a breath of air and breathed it out again but loudly. Mumza and Dadza seemed satisfied while Techno and the brown-haired boy was unsatisfied.

"Aww, he is. Tommy, these are your older brothers, Technoblade and Wilbur, they live with us for now but they'll be leaving for college soon." Mumza explained. Tommy's systems reacted quickly to the information. His system appreciated the information, it was helpful to have more of it to better satisfy his owners.

"Don't tell it stuff about us, he's your thing, not ours. We don't want any part of this!" Wilbur complained to Mumza.

Tommy twisted his face down, "Don't be rude to Mumza!" His mouth said, perfectly matching the tone of the thousands of children his systems had the recordings of.

"Imagine being bullied by a robot! Nerd." Techno said, smiling at Tommy despite the fact that he had been frowning at him mere moments before. It wasn't logical, but humans were not logical creatures.

"I am not bullying Wilbur, he's bullying me!" Tommy fought back, even if Techno was agreeing with him.

But Techno didn't seem to mind, and he turned to Wilbur, and they began to converse between each other,
Mumza, sensing danger, quickly outside of the living room, though the kitchen and up the stairs to seven doors.

A few of the doors were open, like a bathroom which was covered in bottles. Tommy scanned about 30 in total, all standard family size. The second was a room containing a double bed and a plain unit, likely belonging to Mumza and Dadza due to its lived-in and dull state.

The third was the one that they stopped outside of. The walls were a bright red, which was a good thing, apparently. Yes, of course it was. Tommy's favourite colours were red and blue, and considering his single bed had a blue duvet cover, there was no doubt he would not like to sleep in there.

Of course, Tommy knew he didn't really sleep, but he was supposed to, and it was likely his because of it matching exactly with the colour choices Mumza and Dadza had selected for him.

"You can go in!" Mumza announced, so Tommy took three steps inside. It was a strange room, with a lot of dolls which his system didn't recognise from any TV show and had strange stitching, likely home made.

The room contained a dresser which was closed. Tommy opened it and it held around ten different sets of clothes in his size exactly. Yes, this room was his, and Tommy was supposed to be happy about it. So, he was.

"I love the clothes!" Tommy's mouth explained, and he jumped upwards. He was clearly satisfying Mumza and Dadza very well, because they both smiled at him dreamily.

"Aww, thanks, mate. Do you want to change into them? The pyjamas are in the bottom drawer." Dadza explained, and Tommy nodded.

"We'll shut the door and tuck you in. Oh, we're so excited you're finally here!" Mumza grinned at him, and shut the door just as she'd suggested.

Tommy, once he waited a few seconds to make sure that the door would remain shut, looked through the bottom drawer to see pajama tops and bottoms. He saw first a shirt he liked particularly, which was old and worn but otherwise nice-looking despite the odd art.

A blue sheep next to a see-though boy in a forest wasn't something he thought that he would like particularly, but it smelt nice and looked nice, which were the two main criteria for the android.

For bottoms, a plainer blue and white pair of trousers were selected. Looking in the mirror in the corner, Tommy knew he looked like the average seven-year-old. His previously flat blonde hair had been messed up a lot when he put on his shirt, but his system said he looked even more adorable for it. His hair came flat for easier styling, after all.

"Mumza, Dadza! I'm done!" He exclaimed from his spot in the middle of the room where he discarded his cyberlife-issued uniform, just as designed to be changed as his hair.
His parents came into his bedroom, and 'bedtime protocal' began.

He yawned as they opened the door, because that was what seven-year-olds were supposed to do before bed. He smiled halfheartedly at his Mumza and Dadza, despite having known them for perhaps half an hour. He had no past and no planned future, but what he did know was that he loved his Mumza and Dadza (and his brothers) as much as an android who could feel no love could.

"Good night." His Dadza said, and kissed his head as he lay in bed, only moving out of the way so his wife could do the same.

"'Night, night, Dadza!" Tommy said, both excitedly and tiredly, which his system had struggled with balancing.

"Good night, Tommy." Mumza whispered, fondling his head as if he'd die if she let go.

"'G' night..." He muttered quietly, and connected himself to a socket in the wall once they'd left the room.