•regionals day 3•part 2•

Noahs Pov:

Im about to go on stage for my solo, im dancing to a song called 'clouds will roll' its a contemporary/hip hop number and i think its one of my favourite solos ive choreographed.
(The song⬇️)

Announcer: Can we please have The Next Step Male Dancer On The Stage.

When i hear my call to go on the stage, i take a deep breath.

Michelle: good luck Noah, youve got this. *michelle taps my shoulder*

I smile at Michelle and look at everyone else on the other side of the wing, i go and stand in my position and wait for the music...

———————

I walk off the stage and im so happy with my performance, lets just hope i win this round and we can move onto small groups.

___________

I instantly walk back onto the stage standing next to the other male dancer from 'World Of Dance'. I wait for the announcer.

Announcer: The studio moving onto the small group round is...

Just say it already!

Announcer: THE NEXT STEP!

Im so happy right now, i walk off the stage and recieve a hug from Michelle.

Michelle: Noah that was amazing!

"Thank you Michelle" i then see everyone from a-troupe run up to me, they all hug and congratulate me.

Emily's Pov:

I walk over to Michelle and give her a hug.

"You know what I think we are going to take it all"

Michelle: Me too.

"OK A-TROUPE!" I grab their attention.

"We haven't got long until the small groups so Richelle, Summer, Amy, Heath and Kingston you should go warm up." They all nod and walk off.

Michelle: Everyone else to the lobby, we dont want to loose anyone.

Michelles Pov:

Theres 30 minutes before the small group and im just sitting in the lobby reading a magazine, Emily is getting coffees and thats when Noah approaches me.

Noah: Hey Michelle, can i talk to you?

"Yeah whats up?" I place my magazine down.

Noah: Im leaving the studio...

"Oh, where are you going to go?"

Noah: I dont know, just somewhere.

"I knew you'd outgrow The Next Step, everyone does at some point."

Noah: I just dont understand why you never left. *he walks away*

I haven't left The Next Step because of Emily, when i first became studio head's with her i knew i didn't want this to be my life. I want to go on tour, be a professional dancer but i love her so much i cant leave, she'd be broken....maybe i do need to think about leaving.

Emilys Pov:

I walk back over to Michelle to see her looking down, hm i wonder why. I place her coffee next to her and sit down.

"Hey are you okay Miche?" I grab her hand.

Michelle: "Mhm." She goes back to reading her magazine, which i then take away from her.

"Tell me whats up, you look upset."

Michelle: Noahs leaving the studio.

"Oh...well i'd knew he'd outgrow The Next Step. Everyone does at some point."

Michelle: I told him that but then he randomly asked me why i haven't left, weird right.

"Yeah...weird"

Emily's talking head:
I have been noticing Michelle looking a lot at posters about professional dancing and looking at mail about tours that have came through TNS mail...I know i should ask her about it but im scared she will say she is thinking about it.

Michelle's Pov:
I check the time and see its time to go watch the small group.

"Em its time to see the small groups." We stand up and i grab her hand.

Richelle's Pov:
We're about to go on stage for our dance, im dancing with Summer, Amy, kingston and Heath. Our song is called 'destructor' and we're dancing a hardcore acro hip hop dance.
(The song⬇️

We're about to go on stage and Michelle and Emily aren't here! Where are they!.

Emily's Pov:
We are running to the wings as we got lost from going down the wrong hallway, anyways i open a door and see we are here. We jog to the wings and see Them all on the other side, we give them the thumbs up as they walk onto stage.

Michelles Pov:
They are dancing incredibly, they are all in sync and their chemistry is amazing.  I cheer them on until the music stops, lets just hope we win!

Announcer: And the winner is...THE NEXT STEP!

I hug Emily and the dancers when they run off stage! I congratulate them.

—————————-

Emily's Pov:
Im in the hotel room as the day is over, duets and female solos are tomorrow then the day after semi-finals and finals.

I lay in bed and think about earlier, Michelle leaving? Will she leave me? I bite my nails. I then see Michelle and this is the time i should ask her.

"Hey Mich, can i talk to you." Michelle sits down besides me.

Michelle: Yeah everything okay?

"Are you thinking about leaving?" I bite my nails.

Michelles Pov:
Emily: "Are you thinking about leaving?" I cant lie to her, she obviously is suspicious.

"Im thinking about it, theres something in New York-" Before i can finish Emily stands up and walks out the room crying.

"Em..." my voice cracks as tears fall.