~Chapter 1: Are you serious~

Stella:
I have always been the quiet girl all my life and it is probably going to stay like that.

Before I begin, I'm Stella Wright and I am just a regular teenage girl living my life in my bedroom...

Watching Netflix...

And eating gummy worms...

At 2 in the morning...

On a school night...

...

Yeah this is bad.

I need to stop this ridiculous habit.

But anyways, it's the second week of school and I already want to die in a hole.

I barely have any classes with my friends and I'm so lonely...

In class...

All alone...

Just me myself and I...

This is really depressing.

Okay.

Back to the point.

I have lived in California my whole life and I have also been in the same house since I was 4. I like to read books and I am a very anti-social person and very awkward around people that aren't my friends or my family or teachers. I am also a junior in high school trying to survive another year at school.

***

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

Ughhh... who calls at 7 in the morning?

Wait... that's right I'm the one who told Brynn that she can call me every morning for school.

Why did I do this?

Ughhh...

I answered the phone and Brynn's voice came through.

"Wake up Stella!" Brynn's cheerful voice comes through the phone.

"Morning," I say.

"Why are you so happy it's 7 in the morning. You should go to sleep."

"Well I'm not you who stays up at 2 in the morning watching Netflix or whatever on a school night."

"Pfft. Me? I would never."

"Whatever you say Stella. Whatever you say."

"Well I go to go now to get ready for school. See you later Brinny Brynn."

***

I'm currently at the bus stop listening to music on my earphones waiting for the bus to arrive.

The bus finally arrived and I hopped into the first seat I could find and looked out the window.

There was a lot of people from my school that took the same bus ride as me because the street I lived in was pretty close to the school, so it was very likely for lots of students to also be living here.

I could honestly just walk to school because it's a 15 minute walk but I am too lazy to do that.

Why would I walk when there are buses.