Reactions Part 3-Celebrities + Friends and Family (+ ??? & ???)

It was the weekend once again for the friends, families, and celebrities of Paris, France.

After Jagged got his order from the bakery, he talked to Tom and Sabine about how Marinette was doing amazing in the show. They told him they agreed and knew since they had watched the show as well. After learning that, Jagged invited them to watch the show with him and the other celebrities, and they accepted the invitation. And when they brought along the other families, Jagged was glad. As the saying goes, the more, the merrier.

Where they all got together in the hotel, ready to watch the newest episode of Total Drama Island. When they called her on WhatsAppening, Luka, Jagged, Penny, Clara, Ali, Tom, Sabine, and the rest of Marinette's friends were happy to know that Marinette was up and better than ever.

After their talk, they hear one of the wunderkind celebrities telling everyone that the show is on. They turn on the TV, and the show starts.

"Last time, on Total Drama Island, the Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awake-a-thon, when Duncan took a snooze on the can, and the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row...harsh. Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island Alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her, then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat back to watch the fireworks. Nicely played, Heather, nicely played." "Honestly, that was just low, even for her," Aurore said, with Mireille nodding in agreement. "Even though Eva could've pretty much kicked anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off. She became the second camper to rock the Boat of Losers." "But at least Marinette, Amanda, and Lucy made her day better." Zoe pointed out, with everyone nodding and talking in agreement. "Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will my little girl and her two best friends be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock of Shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet on Total Drama Island."

After watching the usual theme, they watched the Screaming Gophers looking happy and full of energy, enjoying their morning meal, while the Killer Bass looked like they didn't get a brink of sleep, which, of course, they obviously didn't get. That was until they watched as the camera cut to a sleeping Duncan. "Duncan." Duncan looks up to see Chris walking to their table. "You look like death, dude," he said. "Stick it," Duncan said before heading back to sleep. "Harold snored all night," Courtney explained. Chris laughed, "Wow, four nights with no sleep. How much are you hurting, dude?" "Wanna find out?" Duncan asked, causing his team to duck and cover to avoid what would happen. "No, no. It's cool. It's cool." "Man, four nights? That's crazy." one of the wunderkind celebrities said.

"Yeah, well, they were doing the Awake-a-thon for a while." another one said. That was until they saw Harold walking into the main lodge with a markered mustache drawn on his face. As they watched him sit down, they watched as the rest of the Killer Bass looked at him oddly and then started laughing. "Okay, what?" Harold asked. Geoff then said to him, "Someone messed with your face, dude." Harold then grabbed a spoon to see his reflection and then saw what Geoff was talking about. "Hey, sweet stache," he said. Chris then gets everyone's attention. "Hey, everyone, it's the champion trio!" The Screaming Gophers, celebrities, friends, and families cheered as they watched as Amanda, Lucy, and Marinette walked into the main lodge, looking more exhausted than from the last challenge. When the three sat down, Marinette crossed her arms on the table, resting her head and closing her eyes, Lucy resting her head on her hands, and Amanda just plops her head on the table and starts snoring. They all then watch Lucy's confessional.

"I say, even for the first time in the past two years at the ages of five and six, I stood up, not only just nights but days as well." Lucy sighs, smiling. "I wish my friends were there to see it. But I still did not think I would stay up for that long." "I'm sure they're very proud of you, Lucy." one of the actresses said happily. "I always wonder what friends she had back when she was young?" one of the musicians said, feeling curious about what kind of friends Lucy had that helped her gain the ability to stay up longer than ever. "Who knows? Whoever they are, they must've been very good friends." another actor said, proudly crossing his arms, feeling proud of Lucy. Everyone else agreed, not paying attention to Courtney's confessional or Heather explaining the rules to Beth and Lindsay. After agreeing, they hear Heather talking aloud to the Killer Bass, getting both their and the watchers' attention.