chapter 7

~morning~

Jessica pov

I woke up because of diamond loud ass music. I sat up and looked at the time it was 12.i scratched my head and just looked around but stopped wen I heard the bathroom door open. diamond came out all smiling and shit.

"aye diamond can I ask u a question?" I said and by now I was looking for clothes

" yea" she said while looking in her suitcase

" be forreal with me.. are u pregnant ?" I said and looked at her

" yea and im scared" she said sighing

" I thought u was joking cause Jason just so I didn't think nothing of it" I said and walked to the bathroom

" no im 2weeks and im scared to tell Jason that im pregnant he only takes it as a joke because that's what I called him when we first started to talk."

I washed my face and then brushed my teeth by now diamond was doing her hair. I jumped in the shower after I was done with my shower diamond had everything packed up and ready and she had my outfit laid out on the bed. I dried off and then slid on my panties and my bra and then lotioned my skin I cant be ashy shittttt. i put on my skinny jeans and my white tight-fitted crop top and to top it off my MK sandals. I went to the mirror and looked to see wat I was gonna do with my hair after about 30 mins of deciding  I finally put my hair in a high ponytail, I added some lipgloss cause u know a girl lips cant be chapped and shit. I took a look around the room one more time and sighed cant believe that I was moving out.

"Jessica lets gooooo" diamond said

I rolled my eyes and went down stairs and seen everyone watching tv. diamond looked up from her phone and started to cheese ode hard I gave her the "nigga why u looking so hard" look she just shrugged.

" ight yall im leaving " I said

jada ran to me and held on to me. I started to laugh cause she is like a lil monkey.

"jada u know u helping me move right" I said looking at her and laughing

"oh yeah I knew that" she said getting off of me and walked upstairs to get ready.

the guys got up and helped me bring all my bags out to the car jaysanto stayed on the couch just looking at me. I walked over to him and sat on his lap straddling him.

"jayyyyyy"

"....."

"babeeee"

"......"

"jaysanto" I said giving him a mean mug

"what man " all I heard was attitude

"tf is ur problem man I thought u would be sad that I was leaving and be all like babe noo don't leave me and shit like that naw its whatever have a great fucking life with yo hoe of a babymomma" by now I was off of him and walking by the door I turned to look at him before I walked out the door" oh and by the way nicki had a miscarriage and the baby wasn't even yours" I walked to the car and got in and slammed the door.

~at the apartment ~

everyone was here setting up my apartment. right now I was in the kitchen ordering food cause we got  hungry and we've been here since 1 and now its 4:30 yup a bitch was hungry. after I was finished I went in my room to find everyone in this bitch putting well trying to put together my bed it was to funny. jada lil ass was yelling at chris and Jason cause they was struggling and diamond was just there eating god knows what. I laughed at the site and then went to my bathroom. as I was about to unpack the boxes I heard someone ring my doorbell. I poked my help out of the bathroom to see if someone was gonna get it but they was to in to the bed to realize to get the door. I sighed and then went to answer the door.

once I opened the door I just stood there in shock....... how ?

and that's a wrap... lml sorry but im tired and I need sleep like everyone else in the world so on that note good night loves and sweet dreams