chapter 16

jess pov 

It was friday that god the weekend is here and that means the weekend and we have 2 days off next week. dre has been having andrew working like crazy so i barely get to see him he doesnt even come over so i stay with the girls so i wont be lonely. i went to go and shower. wen i was done i went and brushed my teeth and then went to get ready it was supposed to be hot today so i put on shorts a white tank top and flats. i texted cat and told her to come and get me she responded that she will be here in 10 mins. i threw my hair up in a high bun and put on deodorant and then grabbed my stuff and walked out the door only to have cat tell me she was outside. i walked to the car and seen cici in the front i got in the back.

"its finally friday and there is a party tomorrow"cici said blasting music. i loved these girls no one would understand us cici was the loud one that love to party. cat  was the shy one but  she was a fighter and then there is me the one that observers everything and im loud. we made it to school  we got out the car and walked in the school. " dont forget that we have to go to my house to get ready" cat said we said ight and went our separate ways.i went to classes and just zoned out.

i was in my last period not even noticing it i been zoning out all day. the bell rang and i went to my locker and put away my things then walked outside and seen the guys. i over heard them talking about some new guys that transferred here i walked up to them ." hey guys" they stopped talking and then looked at me " hey jess wheres the girls" luke said i told him i didnt know. i shot cici a text asking where she was and she told me they left i sighed. "they left " i told him, andrew came up to us and looked at me then the guys" we gotta go " he told the " jess u need a ride" luke asked i shook my head " i gotta go to the library and study for a little bit" they nodded and then left.i called a cab and i was home within15 mins i payed him and then went upstairs to my house.i called momma tia to check on her she told me that she was going out so she will call me later. i turned my phone off and went to take a nap.

i woke up to the door slamming and loud voices in the living room. i brushed my teeth and then went to go see who was talking so loud. i seen the guys and some females that i didnt know. cici called and said that they was on they way. "jess this is amanda and jayla." luke said i nodded didnt really say nothing cause they was giving me the stank face. cici and cat came like 10 mins later and cici had the biggest attitude ever.

me and the girls was in the room when cici started to go off." how dare he birng that hoe here knowing DAMN when i dont fucking like her ass." cici said i just stayed quite. just thinking about how my relation have been these past couple of days.after awhile the girls left and the guys was leaving lil by lil. andrew came in the room and put his phone on the charger and then went to go and shower. his phone was going off like crazy i looked at who it was and it was that girl named jayla. they been together for a long time she was telling him to come over and that she misses him and that i wasnt even good looking and he was agreeing with her ass. 

he came out the shower and then came and laid down and watched the tv i turned over and just cried until i fell asleep. this isnt the first time that i was hurt dont know why i put myself in these type of positions. the tv was turned off and once again i felt his back against mine. its like the love wasnt even there anymore. if he wasnt gonna love me then i just gotta do it myself.