chapter 2

jaysanto pov

i went to the luch room and saw my group they was just cracking jokes and shit. i sat with them and just looked at them.

"yo wassup with u" chris asked me

chris is my homie since pre-school we've been through hell and back. he is like my brother.

"nothing" i said and shook my head. he gave me a look then shurged it off.

like 20 mins into lunch i started to look around the lunchroom and thats wen i saw jessica walking with my sister towards our table. i wonder why tho she gave me mad attitude and why is jada walking with her. they reached to our table and she just looked like she wanted to leave. i just eyed her the whole time.

jessica pov

once he left i got all my stuff and was about to leave when i notice that he left his gold iphone 5s. i picked it up and sighed. i put my books and stuff in my bookbag and then walked out of the class. as i walked out of the classroom i bumped into a girl. i study her features for a lil bit. she had long black hair, she was lightskin, she at 5'3 she was really pretty.

"im sorry" i said and handed her her books that was on the floor.

" ughh its ok i shouldnt have been speed walking away." she said looking at me

"ohh im jessica" i said smiling a lil bit

" jada"she said

thats when it hit me she is friends with jaysanto and them so i would give her his phone and then i wouldnt have to deal with him.

" hey ur friends with jaysanto right?" i said about to hand her the phone

" yea why? you like him??" she said smirking

" noooo" i lied " i just wanted u to give him his phone because he left it in class" i said

" hmm ok.. why u dont just give it to him" she said

" ehh naw im good"

" u seem like cool peoples we should become friends ya'know then u could come to my house and talk to my brother" she said smiling

" woah he's ya brother ?' i asked as we started to walk towards the lunch room

" yea cant u see we look a like" then that when i started to see it.

i was about to say something until we was already by the table and i just stood there while they all looked at me.

" yall this is my new best friend jessica. yall better be nice" jada said

" wassup " they all said

i just waved and then took out the phone and handed it to jaysanto.. He just looked at me and mugged me.

"U could say thank u"

"Thanks" he said and then started to text someone

I just rolled my eyes and then went to jada.

"Jess y u so quite?" jada asked

I just shrugged and put my head down.

"Hey yall" I heard a female voice and wen I looked up I saw this troll .

Jada rolled her eyes and then mumbled something. Nicole went over to jaysanto and sat on his lap. I wanted to cry cause that's suppose to be me.
I just sighed and left the lunchroom.

The rest of the day was slow. right now I'm in last period and this is health class but this year they want us to do this stupid baby project shit.