Holidays

Today is the holidays we are going to Normandy to stay with Lucas' grandparents. We take the car with his parents. We are going to drive 4 hours. With Lucas we hold hands in the back seat. I look at the landscape passing before my eyes... There I see a sign marked “Cailly-sur-Eure”, it’s there. We arrive at Lucas' grandparents' house at 11:30 a.m. These parents stay with us for lunch and leave afterwards. His grandparents are Jeanne and Pierre. They are very nice. For now it's time to eat. The whole family sits down at the table. Grandma Jeanne brings back a large cast iron dish.
“It’s mustard rabbit with potatoes
- Okay, I've never eaten one. I said.
- This looks very good.
- Thank you so much. » said Grandma Jeanne.
She serves me, it's very good.... We finished eating.
“We are going to leave
- Ok mom
- We children are going to visit Mont-Saint-Michel.
- That's great, thank you very much.
- It was nothing. » said Grandpa Pierre.
We head towards Mont-Saint-Michel. We will drive 2 hours 45 minutes. We finally arrive, get out of the car and head towards Mont-Saint-Michel, we go up towards the abbey. We pass the porch and enter the cloister, on our right a square formed of columns is revealed in the middle is a large garden. We enter the monks' refectory, very bright. We go down to the guest room, this room was reserved for the king and enter the knights' room which was formerly dedicated to copying manuscripts. The visit is coming to an end, we are going to return.
“It was great
- Yes, it's true
- Glad it made you boys happy.
We leave and return home. Arrived at their house it is 8 p.m. It's already time to eat.
Today we are going to Lake Mailly. We are both going there with Lucas. It's 1 p.m.
“Hello Grandma Jeanne. Are you doing well ?
- Yes and you Tom?
- Yes I'm allright thanks. With Lucas we go to Lake Mailly.
- Okay Tom »
We get on our bikes and head towards the lake. Once there we put on our swimsuits and went swimming.
Lucas is so handsome, the water makes such a pretty reflection on his body. I grab her by the waist and kiss her. We swim for a long time. We leave the lake at sunset. The landscape is wonderful. The red of the sun mixes with the blue of the sky, creating a pretty pink color. We dry off and get back on our bikes. We arrive, eat and go to bed. We had an incredible afternoon.
2 days have passed since our afternoon at the lake today we are going to town. Once arrived we sit at a café table, we have two water syrups, and two strawberries. Afterwards we go to see a film at the cinema.
In the street we are holding hands when a boy insults us as a dirty gay. I admit it's the person who insulted me in middle school.
“I'm fed up, it's not possible. I really can't take it anymore.
- I know Tom it's going to be okay.
- No, it's not okay, we're insulted just because we're gay. »
I snuggled into his arms and burst into tears. Ultimately we prefer to go shopping. We are going to have a flower shop. We are buying a bouquet of flowers for Grandma Jeanne. With lilies and roses inside. This should please him. Then after we separate for 30 minutes Lucas wants to go see his aunt who lives in the city. I'm going to the jewelry store, I want to buy her a necklace. I see one with two intertwined hearts. I choose this one. It costs €35. We meet in the central square.
“Lucas went with your aunt
- Yes, and what did you do?
- I went to buy you this. »
I take the necklace out of my pocket and put it around his neck.
“Thank you Tom, he’s so handsome
- You're welcome, Lucas. »
We go back to Grandma Jeanne and Grandpa Pierre. We give the bouquet to Mamie Jeanne.
“Thank you very much children. You should not have.
- But if it was important you would keep us for a week.
-And we wanted to please you”
And there you have it...the holidays are coming to an end. Today Lucas' parents come back to pick us up, we eat and head back towards Tours. I'm quite sad because they are very nice. But after tomorrow it's back to school. Arriving at their house we go to bed.