My stupidity when it comes to drinking.

Sorry for the wait, I've been busy with having other things going on. So this is amazing I even have a new chapter. So if you want me to shut the hell up... just go past this shit and start to read. I don't think I have anything else to say.

 I was waiting outside for Alex to finally park the car when we arrived. I didn't want to go in there alone, my friends would probably annoy me if I took a step inside.

"C'mon man," I whined for him to park. He did so and hurried up to me. "Hurry up man."

"I'm coming." He whined opening the door. We immediately saw the bright red-haired twenty-three year old. Sitting beside a black-haired kid who looked exactly like the person beside me. They waved us over and I sat down cautiously beside the red-haired girl.

"Hey," Danni smiled at me with her bright eyes. She took a sip of her beer. "I haven't seen you in awhile."

"Yeah me neither." I noticed that they had already bought drinks for us. "How are you?"

"I'm pretty great. Who were you both hanging out with?" She asked. I realized Alex and Alan were in their own little world.

"Our new bass player and his boyfriend. Nothing much else was happening." I forgot that I actually like talking to Danni while she was getting drunk. She was way easier to talk to.

She looked at me through her glass she was holding. To me, it was her second because she started to be in a buzzed state at the second. I could tell she was buzzed. "That's fucking awesome man. I'm sorry about everything these past days man, I 'm just fucking bored with my life so that's why I fucked Alan. It was a pretty great time anyways." She kept blithering while taking her next drink. I took a sip of mine and kept drinking.

"So is that why you two were having sex in my bed?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, I felt like it that time. Alan's fucking amazing, if you weren't straight you would have to try it."

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath before tipping back my glass. "I'm totally glad I asked."

~~~

In my perception, after four drinks of course. Danni was mother fucking gorgeous. Her bright dyed red hair and her green eyes were what I wanted at the moment. She was going on about something, it sounded like nonsense in my ears because we were so drunk, but I like it. I liked her.

Alan and Alex had gotten up from their seats and were going outside for some reason. I thought they just were sitting out front, but I saw them walking towards the street. The two seemed happy to be around each other. I was pretty happy to see them happy. They were just probably happy to be drinking, I know I was.

"So, you wanna go back to my place and start something great?" I asked the girl beside me. She had been leaning her head on my shoulder and talking about something irregular quietly. I had been ignoring her conversation and listening to the things in my head. 

She sat up, noticing my question. "We can leave now if you..." She stood up and I noticed her fucking mini skirt, her holy black shirt and mini skirt. Why the fuck did she wear that when she knew I was really turned on by her when we got drunk? I really regretted the decision that I was about to be making. I wished my eyes didn't see that. 

"We could stay, I guess....since the house." I stood up and turned around to pull her back. I grabbed her cold small hand and looked at her green eyes. She looked up curious and a smile tore at her lips. I knew the exact thing she was thinking. I was turning into my dad, he always tried to have sex with my mother when he was drunk, and that was almost every day of my childhood, until my dad left when I was eight.

She let go of my hand and grabbed my shirt, pushing me backwards onto the table. The woman pushed her lips on mine, I could taste the alcohol that Danni had been drinking. She pushed herself atop me with her hands still clasped to my shirt.

"Hey, you two." I heard the bar man say, coming over to us. The rest of the bar kept their eyes glued to us. I heard the commotion going on, but I was focused on keeping my lips on Danni's. She looked like a fucking angel. Maybe in reality, a shitfaced devil.

I heard something coming from outside. The rest of the bar was distracted, but I had heard something. I heard the door open to someone crying, the bar stopped looking at us to see what was going on. I felt Danni's lips pull off mine and her sit up on my lap, I looked across to the door. A crying Alex was standing in the door frame. He looked like something terrible just happened.

"Fuck.....fuck," he cried, not able to get anything out of his mouth, "shit...fucking...fuck...shit."

"Hey kid, speak." the bar manager said, going over to him. I heard shouting and a bunch of other noises coming from outside. I was worried why Alan wasn't back.

"My brother...my fucking brother." He spat to the manager while he tried to comfort the black-haired adult, while in my book, he looked like a little kid.

"What about your brother?" He asked, concerned. Alex just cried and saw the two of us. He looked pissed off, but at the same time, had no care in the world.

He wiped off some tears while still looking at us and crying harder. "Alan, he outside. he just got fucked up by a mother fucking car. Please help him." He pulled out of the manager's arms and went running towards the accident.

My stomach dropped, my heart sank and I was hurt. Alan could fucking be dead, and I almost had sex with his girlfriend.