Tell me something I don't know.

"We need to fucking start this band." I said as I threw down my beer bottle on the table. My friends and I were drinking at my favorite bar called Class.

"It won't pay rent though." Danni retorted. I could tell she was drunk, she was about to either fall asleep or fall backwards.

"Jeff just wants to do it for the music, not for fucking money." Alan said. He would really back me up on anything.

"Yeah," Danni laid her head down on the table to look over at our passed out friend, Alex. "But I need to pay bills man. I'm really low on rent this month." She pushed over Alex's beer bottle and it spilled on him. He was passed out too much to notice.

"I know you all need the money, but I want to at least try. We all can get jobs and this could be like a side project, y'know." I wanted to at least get somewhere with the idea, because none of my friends had jobs and were usually homeless by the end of each month. They would just crash at my place until they were back up again. Danni was just about to move back in with me in 2 days. The last time she was there, she threw a party while I worked and I kicked her out. Hopefully we could start over.

"Maybe, I don't know." Danni looked as if she was going to die, I knew we needed to get home.

"Alan, get Alex. You all crash at my place tonight," I said, being the only one to not drink 6 beers. I had to work tomorrow. Going in at 7 a.m. on a Monday sucked, but that what I had to do.

I stood up and picked Danni from her chair. Her eyes were closing a little as I lifted her onto my back and carried her out. My house was just a block away so I didn't have to drive. I think that's why I like Class so much.

"What are you doing Jeff?" Danni groaned from my back, I felt her hands hitting me a little.

"Your drunk and your coming home with me." I said anxious to get home. Danny wasn't always the brightest when she was drunk, none of us where.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" She asked. "I'll scream if you try."

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"You're a guy and I'm a drunk chick." She muttered, going to sleep instantly.

I glanced over to see how Alan was doing with his brother. "You alright man?"

"Yeah man, I forgot how light he was." Alan was a pretty strong guy for being scrawny and 5'7.

I opened my house and set Danni down on the couch, she woke up again. This time, with a lot of energy.

"We're actually gonna do this?" She started unbuttoning her black shirt.

"Stop. No, just go the fuck to sleep." I said, realizing how late it was.

"Can I fuck somebody? I'm like fucking horny right now." She kept taking off her shirt. I rolled my eyes and went into my room, I didn't care about the problem. I just wanted to sleep. I closed my eyes and slept through the antics going on in the other room.

How was this? I found this really hard to write at first, but after a month of waiting, I finally did it. So hopefully I'll have a new chapter out soon.