Part 3

While Devyn was away, the rest of the residents would be chilling after that little introduction into a new theory when it came to finding redemption, looking into their past to see the guilt and sin they had committed that would have landed them in Hell was something not even the Princess considered.  Husk was making plenty of drinks before he noticed the floating feline in the air again still listening to his music, the girls had gone to the kitchen while Alastor reentered the Hotel.

"Hey, kid, you gonna float up there all day or you going to have a drink?"

"Hm?  No, I don't drink, I just like vibing in my own world."  Husk would raise a brow before Angel would look up as well,

"That's hard to believe, you guys really don't do anything in Hell like drugs or drinking, not even sex?"  The feline's tail would whip around before he'd float a bit closer to the bar to remove his headphones,

"No, we just help Devyn with his club.  It's fun watching others make fools of themselves but we don't care for that sort of thing.  I think the only thing Rei does is beat up a Demon that's being a jerk to the staff," Angel would glance at Husk before reaching up to snatch the feline into his grasp for a little hazing.  Zac would give a surprised gasp before the two would see the other's face when his white hair revealed that he was missing an eye,

"Whoa dah... sorry I didn't mean to..." Angel would release him to where Zac now stood on the ground, he'd go to move his hair back to hide the empty socket he had, Husk would lean forward with concern.

"What... what happened to ya?"  Before he could answer, Alastor would step forward with a hum while tilting his head,

"You didn't get to share your story in the earlier session, what happened to a little kitten like you?"  Zac's fur would start to rise as the Radio Demon was standing before him, clearly afraid yet he turned to see the other two weren't as worried about the presence of an Overlord, Zac would take a moment to gather his thoughts.  Over time he realized that he would lose a bit of his humanity and act more feline, accepting his fate within Hell so it took a bit to remember.

"Well uh I died and fell here in 2005 and as for what I did in life, I was a singer.  I stole work from other singers and they hired some muscle to get rid of me, it was not a pretty death.  I know what I did was wrong, and I know I haven't forgiven myself for the pain I caused."  He'd give a nervous chuckle shrugging as he'd bring a hand up to rub the side of his face to continue,

"I met Devyn, and one year during the purge, I took a hit from an Angel to save him, we managed to get away but my eye was taken.  I owe everything to him, as for whether I want to find redemption or not... I don't know, I think I'd like that.  I'm not very strong so it's only a matter of time before something bad happens to me."  Angel would give a nod in understanding while Husk would grab some juice to offer it to Zac, he'd go about taking the glass to sniff it before he'd sip, and upon being cheered up he would start to float again.

"You weren't kidding about that Peter Pan shit, huh?"  Husk would scoff with a smile,

"Nope, it's why I like vibing, I can use my abilities when I'm feeling good and relaxed."

"If that's the case, then you have to be using drugs to be that happy."  Angel would accuse but Zac would merely do flips in the air with a laugh, that wasn't the case for him and he liked to prove to others one didn't need to do any of that sort of thing.

                                Alastor wasn't sure he was falling for these Demons and their light-hearted stories concerning their Boss who was the Owner of a club, something had to be going on behind the scenes.  Though he knew Devyn wasn't an Overlord, at least he'd never heard or seen him at meetings it seemed he had these demon's loyalty without fault, turning to leave the bar and make his way to the kitchen.  Recalling how the two females would be helping with prep, he would have to suck it up and get along with them per Charlie's request, looking around at the newly furbished dining hall and into the kitchen.  He'd hear some music playing on the radio that Devyn had placed for the staff, Reyan was slicing meats as well as cleaning them up for a few dishes later in the week.  Hailey would be cleaning vegetables, her fox spirit Nyx was floating about happily dancing before the two would realize they had company, especially Reyan as she could sense the presence of those that could be a threat to her.