Part 6

And he was fucked.  Faced to face with an angry Radio Demon was not something he wanted especially in his tiny room where there was nowhere to run, struggling to stand and make his way to the door Devyn felt something grab his leg causing him to fall before the pain of being stabbed in the shoulder blossomed across his back.  A cry let out as he felt his blood coating his shirt, leaking onto the floor before he was lifted with a tendril embedded in his back holding him in the air to turn and face the Radio Demon.  Antlers grew bigger, radio dials eyes and the murderous intent even with a smile still on his face, Devyn finally looked afraid, ears going back and struggling to breathe.

"Alastor... please I didn't mean any harm I just-"

"You just thought it fun to play me like some fool in order to get close and make your move!"  Alastor didn't dare touch him with his hands so his tendrils would have to do, another aimed at Devyn's gut threatening to stab right through him if he didn't move his hands to stop the attack.

"I wasn't trying to play you, I was just showing you what I could do... and I admit I went too far, I was just... hungry and you said you would help me!"  That made him pause, the shadows wavering about as Alastor tried to get his thoughts together, when making a contract normally it was impossible for the Owner of the soul to be harmed by the one who makes the deal.  Devyn shouldn't have been able to attack him, so how did he get the drop on him like that?

"When I said I would help you, I meant with your club-"

"Not true otherwise you would have said it like that, you were afraid that if you failed to protect my club then you'd break our deal and lose my soul.  So you worded it differently and I'll admit I used that to my advantage, it's why I was able to feed off you because it is allowed with our contract."  Alastor narrowed his gaze before removing his tendrils, allowing Devyn to fall with a grunt, slowly getting up to look at his wound he could already feel it healing and he didn't feel weakened by it.

"Wow, so much power... even if your Deal halves your ability, it seems I can still tap into that but I've never taken this much with just a kiss.  Normally, I have to go all the way to feed on someone enough to replenish my energy."  Alastor sneered at the mention of how the other would normally feed, he knew this was a bad idea, looking down at his hand to recall the feeling that overcame him.  Devyn's power could work on him, possibly on others all too well, he was dangerous when it came to devouring his prey in a way that he himself wouldn't wish upon anyone.

"Listen well, Devyn, if you ever do that again without my permission, I will tear your soul apart and feature you in my broadcasts to show that the Radio Demon is still very much here.  Give me an excuse to do so as it has been a long time since I've done a good show."  Well, he saw that coming, though he wasn't sure why the other was that upset over a kiss but maybe he was embarrassed or not into men.  Taking into account the time period Alastor came from it wouldn't surprise Devyn, with a heavy sigh he would nod before glancing away,

"I understand, I'm sorry I did that, Alastor.  It won't happen again..." which meant he was going to have to find another source of his feedings, he had hoped to enjoy an Overlord for some time but maybe he needed to give it more time between them.  Taking a chance to look up at the other, Alastor seemed distracted or worried about something so to push things even further,

"Did you... enjoy it even a little bit?"

"What?  Of course not, you said yourself that you don't appreciate being kissed randomly.  I don't partake in that sort of thing, never have, and never will I care for it."  Alastor stepped around him to leave the room, he was done with the Chef for now, time to get back to the Hotel to figure out what was going to happen next.  Before he left though, Alastor glanced back one more time,