♡︎intro♡︎

Y/N:

Y/n is a 21-year-old woman who is known for her sweetness and flirtatious nature. She stands out from the crowd because of her unique choice in clothing, opting for baggy dresses that contrast the typically girly styles preferred by her peers. She claims to have an allergy to all things feminine, including makeup, nail polish, and colorful clothing. Despite her playful demeanor, Y/n is only truly herself around her closest friend, who knows just how perverse she can be.

 Despite her playful demeanor, Y/n is only truly herself around her closest friend, who knows just how perverse she can be

Riyaz:

Riyaz is a 23-year-old who is charismatic and handsome, drawing the attention of many girls in his college. Despite his flirtatious nature, he becomes flustered and tongue-tied whenever Y/N starts teasing him.

Some might wonder if there's a hidden reason behind his single status, as he seems indifferent to the attention of the numerous girls who crush on him. But it seems like he has a soft spot for someone in particular, could it be Y/N?

 But it seems like he has a soft spot for someone in particular, could it be Y/N?

Riza:

Riza is Y/n's 24-year-old elder sister. Like Y/n, she is also known for her kindness and sweetness, but unlike her sister, Riza isn't as openly flirtatious. She went abroad to pursue higher studies, leaving Y/n behind in her home country. Despite being away, Riza maintains a close relationship with her sister and keeps tabs on her from afar.

 Despite being away, Riza maintains a close relationship with her sister and keeps tabs on her from afar

Riyaz's mother (R/M):

Riyaz's mother is a caring yet strict woman who values education and discipline. She has high expectations for her son and constantly pesters him about his studies and behavior in college.

Despite her strict demeanor, she truly loves Riyaz and wants the best for him, even if her methods of showing it can be overbearing at times. Although she loves her son truly. But people can say, Y/N stole her heart. And she's so close to Y/N.

Indeed, Riyaz's mother is portrayed as a devoted housewife who pours all her love and care into raising her son. She has a strong personality and can be quite strict, instilling a fear in Riyaz that keeps him in line. Despite her stern demeanor, she only has Riyaz's best interests at heart and wants him to lead a successful life.

Riyaz's Dad (R/D):

Riyaz's father is portrayed as a successful businessman who holds a prominent position in the city's corporate world. He is a loving father who gives his son a lot of freedom and trusts him to make his own decisions. Despite his busy schedule, he makes time to support Riyaz and encourages him to pursue his dreams.

Y/N's mother (Y/M):

Y/N's mother is a devoted housewife who puts her family first and is known for her loving and caring nature. She is supportive and nurturing, always there for her family in times of need. Despite her busy domestic duties, she never fails to show her love and concern for Y/N and her other family members.

Y/N's Dad (Y/D):

Y/N's father is the owner of a major company, which reflects his successful business endeavors. He is a hardworking and ambitious man who has built his business empire with determination and strategic decisions. Despite his professional achievements, he is also a loving father who cares deeply for his family, particularly Y/N and Riza.

Riyaz and Y/n have been best friends since the first day of their college.