Part-23

You doesn't know when you fall asleep while using phone. It's 4 pm Riyaz has come home from college. He Ringing the doorbell but still can't get any response.. he started calling on your phone but you're in your deep sleep. He checked the door was opened. He entered at house.

Riyaz pov:

Where is Mom. I was ringing the doorbell for long time. And where is y/n. Why didn't they locked the door.

Rii: mom... Mom.. y/n.. where are you guys.
No one responsing. I think I should check on our room.

*He went to room and saw you were sleeping while holding your phone.*
Rii: from when is she sleeping. Aish this she slept while using phone. Let me see what was she doing.
*Then he checked your phone and saw you were scrolling his Instagram account.*
Aww my queen. I know you missed me. but you know today we had an important class. Exams are coming I had to go for class.

Rii: Y/n.. y/n.. wake up. From when you are sleeping. Wake up.
Y/n: don't disturb me. Get out.
Rii: I said wake up. Go and get fresh we have to study.
Y/n: you go and get married with your study.
Rii: if you won't get up i will eat this chocolate
Y/n: chocolate.
Rii: I know you are craving for this. Now wake up.
Y/n: you know how to woke me up.
Rii: now go and get fresh.

You woke up and get fresh.. you ran to him and saw he is scrolling his phone.

Y/n: hey.. give my chocolates.
Rii: did you had your lunch.
Y/n: lunch?!
Rii: yeah. Lunch.
Y/n: what is the time?
Rii: 4: 30. That means you didn't had your lunch
Y/n: actually..
Rii: go and have your food otherwise I won't give you chocolate.
Y/n: Rii.. now you're behaving like my papa.
Rii: don't talk much. We have to study.
Y/n: what? Study?! Not again.
Rii: stop your nonsense and do what I say..
Y/n pov:
Look how ordering me after becoming husband.
Rii: where is Mom?!
Y/n: she went out with dad for an important work. She said they will be late.
Rii: ohh.

You are sitting in dining table with plate and you're not eating. Suddenly he came there and saw you're not eating

Rii: y/n. Why aren't you eating?!
Y/n: w..who.. oh you..
Rii: whom did you expect?
Y/n: I mean you entered like a ghost.
Rii: I'm sitting here. finish your food.
Y/n: Rii. I don't want to eat.
Rii: you have to eat. Then he started feeding you.
Y/n: I hate you..
Rii: I hate you too.

You didn't want to eat but he feed you somehow. After that he made you sit on study table without your agreement. But you are not in the mood for studying which you never had. So you thought to annoy him. You are glaring at him without blinking your eyes. He is trying to teach you a math formula.

Rii: okay at first get my point what I'm saying..
Y/n: hmm..
Rii: repeat this formula..
Y/n: i love you.
Rii: I love you too *giggle*
Okay now tell me what is this. *Pointed to the Notebook*
Y/n: I love you.
Rii: love you too. Now answer me..
Y/n: ummaaahhhh. *Flying kiss*
Rii: get your attention on study *he shouted on you*
Y/n: don't shout on me. *Pout*
Rii: I have to do it or you won't become attentive.

You put your head down and trying to be attentive.
The study thing is very annoying thing for you but He made you sit on study.

Rii: you can't sleep without completing this chapter.
Y/n: what?! Are you blind. The chaper is 24 pages..
Rii: so? Remember one thing. Final exams are knocking at the door. I'm informing you a thing our English professor has transferred from college.
Y/n: what a great news. Now we don't have to see that akdu's face.
Rii: and the new professor is coming from tomorrow.
Y/n: that's not the good news.
Rii: you don't need to think about it. Just focus on the study..
Y/n: hey Mr. Heartless Riyaz Aly don't do this to me *crying face*
Rii: stop overacting and finish this chapter.
Y/n: I don't want
Rii: y/n.. did you see what is on my hand??
Y/n: stick. What you want to do with this?
Rii: I will make love with you with this stick if you won't study. *Hitted on the table with the stick*

*You gulped in fear after seeing his anger*
Y/n: babe. Why are you letting yourself take pressure. I'm here to study.. you just relax.
Rii: always remember my stick's face babe.
You didn't replied him and started reading in fear.

Y/n pov:

This khadoos doesn't love me. If I won't study what Will happen? I can pass exam from copying. This is really a khadoos.

Author pov:

He finished his study in just an hour. Btw Riyaz is the class topper. After that he is judging your study. It's 11:30.. R/m and R/d also back home. Riyaz heared they went any Mehra's house. the whole world's sleep broke on your eyes.

your eyes just wants to sleep. Riyaz went for drink water. You got the chance and flew on the deep sleeping kingdom. So you make your thought to reality. Riyaz came to room with water to give you. He saw you are in the deep sleep. He sat infront of you with a chair and placed his head on the table and looking at you.

Rii: my little Queen is being my little Queen. How can someone become that much cute. Oh i forgotten. Mrs. Aly can become that much cute. You know you are an angel for me.

After looking at you for sometimes he made you lay on the bed and slept while hugging you.