Part-34

After a week..

Today is Sunday. But Riyaz had to go to the office for an important work. He said he will come earlier today. But it's already 8 pm and Riyaz is not coming back. The whole day you are waiting for him. Now you get too angry with him..

Y/n pov:

Fv*ck of his work. if he wanted to stay with his works why did he marry me twice?! He broke his promise. I decided I'm not going to stay here for a moment. I am going back to my home.

Then you went for your home with Raj. Bodyguards are told you to not go alone. But you lied to them Riyaz is waiting for you and you have to go.

Riyaz came home and he didn't see you so he started finding you in whole house.

Rii: y/n... Y/n.. where are you. Listen it's not the time of playing okay. Y/n.. y/n..

A maid came to Riyaz and said.

Maid: Sir you are here. Why are you finding mam? She was with you nah?
Rii: what?! Who said she was with me.?
Maid: she said you are waiting for her so she went with Raj.

After hearing she thought something and ran to the car.

Riyaz pov:

How dare she? Don't she knows we have many rival companys who can harm us for their seat. She went without any bodyguards with my son. Today she will know who is Riyaz Aly.
Riyaz is floating in anger and his car speed was full.

Suddenly he saw their was berrigates in roads. Riyaz opened his car window and glared at traffic police. Everyone knows Riyaz Aly is the top businessman and most powerful man in the city. After seeing his that much anger traffic police gulped in fear. He saluted him and opened barrier for him. At a time Riyaz reached at y/n's house.
He is calling the bell. Y/n opened the door.

Y/n: who the he...
You stopped in the middle of word after seeing Riyaz. Y/m came there..
Y/m: Riyaz beta. You could also come on daytime.
Rii: momma I have important work with y/n *coldly*
Y/m: okay go to your room.

In behind you are shivering in fear. You know when he gets angry what can he do..
Riyaz went to your room without making any extra words. You are also coming behind him.

In the room..

Rii: where is Raj?
Y/n: he is with momma.
Rii: close the door.. *coldly*
Y/n: w.. what?!
Rii: close the door. *Shouted*

You closed the door without making an extra word. After that he pulled you and pinned to tha wall. You got hurt on the back.

Y/n: ahhh..
Rii: how dare you came here with my son? Don't you know anyone can harm you. You didn't came with bodyguards.
Y/n: I'm s.. sorry Riyaz.
Rii: babygirl you want my time nah? Okay I will give you whole night hard punishment.
Y/n: Riyaz I'm having period!..
Rii: you should realize before when you came here without my permission. You wanted my time. Time means time on bed right?!
Y/n: Riyaz please don't..
Rii: just shut up.. *shouted*
You are arguing and after hearing your yelling Riza y/m and y/d  came there.
Y/m: I think Riyaz is too angry with her. We should do something.
Y/d: no honey. it's the matter between their husband and wife we shouldn't be involved in it.
Riza: yes momma. And don't worry. How much angry he is with her but more than he loves her. He can't hit y/n in anger.
Y/d: yeah let's go from there.

In the room you are begging Riyaz not to do this
But he is not in his sense. He started removing his belt.

Y/n: Riyaz please.. *screaming*
Rii: shut up!..

Warning..🔞...

He throw you heardly on the bed. You got hurt.

Y/n: ahhh..
He undressed you and directly bit on your boo*bs.
Y/n: Ahhhhh.. stop R..Riyazzzzz.
He didn't listen to you and put i..t in.. and started doing hardly..
Y/n: Riiiyazzzz it's hurting... Ahhh. Please stop. My tommy is hurting please..
You started crying. First time you didn't feel love in your intimate. You are feeling yourself like a stripper. That your own husband is behaving with you like a prostitute.

And firstly you're having period pain and Riyaz is doing it in this condition. You couldn't yourself stop from crying. At a time you became senseless and he is still doing it. When he finished he stopped and slept.