part-7

After cutting off.. you got a call from Riyaz..
And a smile appears on your face..

(Otp)

Rii: hello.. y/n..
Y/n: hmm..
Rii: what's going on babe..
Y/n: Riyaz do you want something??
Rii: actually.. do you have Anushka's number?!

Y/n: no I don't have.. *your smile despairs*
Rii: I thought you have...
Y/n: I don't..
Rii: ohh..
Y/n: Rii. Can I ask you something..
Rii: hmm..

Y/n: what's special you got about her..
Rii: she is so pretty and sanskari.. and when her hobby is cooking.. she can made different type of dishes for me everyday.. it's really attractive thing about her.. okay I will call you later..

Y/n: so that's why you called me..
Rii: *giggles*
Y/n: okay bye..
*You cutted*

Y/n Pov:

If I learn cooking.. I'll made different dishes for Riyaz everyday.. and he won't make any girlfriend.

You ran to your momma and saw she was in the kitchen and making food..

Y/n: momma...
Y/m: hmm
Y/n: I want to cook..
Y/m: what?!
Y/n: I said I want to cook.. please teach me..
Y/m: are you okay y/n?! Are you ill or something?!

Y/n: momma.. don't talk with me like that.. I just want to cook..
Y/m: y/n. Stop kidding.. and go from here. Can't you see I'm working?
Y/n: but mom..

Y/m: just get out from here.. if I let you cook surely you will burn my kitchen.. go..
Y/n: okay..

Y/n pov:

Now what should I do.. momma thinking I'm kidding with them. Because I never stepped on the kitchen.. but I have to learn cooking.. what should I do.?! Idea..

You reached Riyaz's home.. Riyaz is in his room.. so he doesn't know you are here .

Y/n: shabbu aunty..
R/m: y/n.. how are you..
Y/n: I'm fine.. actually aunty I want a favor from you..
R/m: of course..

Y/n: at first tell me you will keep my words..
R/m: okay.. okay.. now tell me..
Y/n: I want to learn cooking.. can you teach me.. I asked to momma but she ignored me.. please shabbu aunty. .

R/m: oh.. that's it.  Of course why not . I'll teach you.. don't worry..
Y/n: yippee..
R/m: okay then follow me.. but carefully okay?!.
Y/n: okkie dokie ..
R/m: aissh this girl *in mind*

You started watching how your shabbu aunty doing it.. she is cutting vegetables.. you are trying to copy her. You took a knife and started cutting..

you are cutting slowly but you are doing well.. but suddenly Riyaz came downstairs and yelled...
Rii: mom... Mom... Where are you..
After hearing him you looked at him and accidentally you cutted your hand.. and you screamed..
Y/n: Aaahhh...
R/m: y/n...
Riyaz hear your sream from the kitchen and ran to you...
R/m: what are you doing y/n...
Rii: what happened mom..

*he saw bloods are dropping from your finger.. he ran to you.. he took your hand and took it in his mouth.. he sucked your blood.. but it was still dropping and he saw not only your finger.. your hand also cutted badly..

Rii: mom.. how she got hurt?!
Y/n: actually I was learning cooking from shabbu aunty.. accidentally.....
Rii: shut up.. *angrily*

First time you saw him to being that much angry on you. That's why you didn't say anything.. he hold your another hand and made you seat on sofa.. he ran and brought first aid kit..
He started doing bandage on your hand.. he is looking too much weird.. he broke the silence and said..

Rii: why you try to do that thing which you can't..

He is looking too angry.. you started being afraid from him for the first time..

Rii: answer me ..
Y/n: I-I'm sorry.. I won't do it again..

*Y/m wasn't there because she saw Riyaz doing the bandage..*
Unknowingly a drop of tear fall from his eyes..

Rii: listen y/n.. don't do it again.. if you try to hurt yourself.  I will kill you.. and you don't need to learn cooking. If your future husband say something that you can't cook.. I will finish that bustard..

After hearing the word "future husband" you felt someone drilling your heart..

Y/n: Rii.. I'm sorry. Can you drop me home .
Rii: okay..