part-2

Okay let's get back to the Main story...

As they have spent more time together in their final year, Y/N and Riyaz have become even more mischievous and playful. They often get into light-hearted trouble due to their antics, entertaining themselves and those around them.

Y/N approached Riyaz with a mischievous smile on her face as she teased him with a slap on the head. Riyaz responded with a playful wince, rubbing the spot where Y/N had hit him. They both shared a moment of lighthearted camaraderie, hinting at their close friendship and playful banter.

Y/n: hey buddy. What are you doing?

Riyaz flinched slightly as Y/N playfully slapped him on the head.

Rii: Ouch! What was that for?

He turned to face Y/N with a slightly surprised expression, rubbing the spot where she had hit him. Y/N said with a smirk.

Y/N: It's normal for you to tolerate me, isn't it?

Riyaz chuckled but rolled his eyes, pretending to be used to Y/N's playful attitude. His response hinted at the familiarity and comfort they shared, suggesting that her occasional playful aggression didn't phase him. Riyaz agreed with a knowing nod, his tone playful.

Rii: Yeah, I know, I'm used to it. You're a handful, you know.

Y/N noticed Riyaz getting ready with a more stylish and put-together appearance. She became curious and asked.

Y/N: Hey, are you going somewhere? You look more dressed up than usual.

Riyaz casually revealed his plans with a hint of excitement.

Rii: I have a date.

Y/N raised her eyebrows, feigning surprise but secretly enjoying the gossip.
Y/N: A date? With who?

She asked curiously, eager to know the details, though knowing it would likely be more fuel for her playful banter. Riyaz responded simply.

Rii: Obviously with a girl.

Y/N, never one to miss a chance for fun, playfully said. Y/N  enjoys having fun and often seeks out opportunities to engage in lighthearted banter and playfulness. Her playful personality is a defining trait and one that drives some of the interactions she has with others, especially Riyaz.

Y/N: I want to come too!

Riyaz recognized Y/N's tendency to cause trouble during his dates and preemptively refused her request. He shook his head, knowing better than to have Y/N tag along and potentially disrupt his romantic pursuits.

Rii: No you can't come. You always ruin my dates.

Y/n: hey.. but I want to come...
Rii: just because of you I don't have any girlfriend..
Y/n: it's not my fault that everyone thinks we are couples..

Rii: haaahhhh.. I know but I have gone date with girls for 4 times and every times you were gone with me. Just because of your behavior.. I don't have any girlfriend... *Fake cry*

Y/n: Rii don't over react. You are that one just because of whom I'm also single...
Rii: so you're taking revenge,,?
Y/n: of course not... Let's go..
Rii: aish this girl..

________________
Y/n: Riyaz so that means you are going to give me free treat in this restaurant...
Rii: Shut your mouth in front of her. If you dare to make any sound like every time y/n I will give you lesson..

Y/n: but I didn't said like any words that you feel embarrassed..
Rii: shut up she's here ..
Hey Disha... How are you..

Disha: fine. How are you sweetu *hugged*

Y/n pov:

How sticky.. look what she's wearing.. who wears that much revealing dress.. I just hate it. Who mold that much makeup.. yukkk... I don't want let her be Riyaz's gf. But if I do something surely he'll gonna kill me this time.

Disha: Rii. Do you know i missed you soo muchhhh...
Rii: oh. Really...!

Y/n:* how irretating she is!..*
Disha: anyways who is she?!
Rii: She's my bestie y/n..

Disha: or nothing else na?!
Rii: nooo ....
Disha: hello y/n..
Y/n: hello.. *fake smile*

Water: sir your order ..
Y/n: Rii.. you ordered noodles only for you.. where is mine?!
Rii: y/n.. juice is healthy for you.. eating  noodles will make you fat..

Y/n: stingy.. why don't you say you don't have money. Okay I don't want it I will eat from you..

*After saying that y/n started to expand noodles from Riyaz..*

Rii: y/n stop it.. give it to me...
Y/n: noo.. whenever I'm alive you won't get the noodles..
Disha: this is just noodles...
Y/n: no this is the matter of our pressitge..

*In the expanding plate the plate falls into Disha's dress...*

Y/n: sorry sorry.  I'm really very sorry...
Rii: are you okay Disha...
Disha: how irretating you guys are.. fighting for just a noodle.. uncultured swine.. Cheesy peoples..

Rii: but Disha please listen na...
Disha: leave me. And listen nothing is happening between us...
Rii: please Disha...

She went...

Y/n: *I didn't intentionally but I'm happy because this type of girl is not being Rii's gf.*

Rii: *glared at y/n..*

Y/n: it's not my fault.. you were also involved in it..
Rii: no.. it's your fault..
Y/n: don't blame me.. and this is your choice... Yukkkk..

Rii: so you go and bring a girlfriend for me .
Y/n: many girls of our college had a huge crush on you.. they recommended that I tell you about them.. but you don't react to their proposal..

Rii: okay this time. I won't overreact..
Y/n: okay but I also have a condition...
Rii: what?!
Y/n: you also have to bring a boyfriend for me..

Rii: don't you dare to look at other boys...
*Got angry*
Y/n: hey why you do this to me. Do you want a girlfriend so. Why.. Mai karu to saala character dheela hai...
Rii: I don't but.. you won't make any boyfriend it is final..
Y/n: okay so.. I also don't bring any girlfriend for you...
Rii: no need.. *they went*

His outfit in that Cafe