Introduction

Hi there! Before we get into the story, there are a few things I would like to say first.

This is my first time sharing a story online, and I don't know many rules about copyright, so if you see any art you created up here, please let me know, and I will remove it. Also, if you have any feedback or constructive criticism, feel free to share it with me. I'm always striving to become a better writer and improve my skills. But please, don't say anything such as "I hate this story" without giving any context. It makes it so much harder for me!

I got the inspiration for this story from two sources. One is another Shadamy online story. I really enjoyed reading it and took many ideas from it for my own book. However, I have lost the title and it may have been removed. It goes along the lines of "Amy is left with millions of dollars from her missing parents, she hides her figure with baggy clothes, she has an encounter with Shadow in the library, and her best friend is Cream." If you see this story, please let me know.

The other source is "Wings Of Fire, Moon Rising" by Tui T. Sutherland. I used the idea of mind reading with a few subtle tweaks and the visions. It was the thing that started me down this path, and I am excited to share with you what I made!

I am so thankful for online writing platforms such as Wattpad for the opportunity to write. I will be updating every other weekend or so, since I have school. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy.