Chapter 3: Since when were there two?

Cesar pov:

I had gotten woken up due to hearing shuffling from Mark's closet that was to the right of where I was. (Btw he fell asleep against the door) I grabbed Mark's gun and started to slowly walk towards the closet, ready to shoot if anything were to jump at me. I open the closet to see……Mark? There Mark was, wrapped in his comforter, sleeping in the closet peacefully. But Mark was in his bed when I got the gun…… I turn around to see the window wide open, not broken. ‘So the alternate opened the window instead of breaking it and killing us on the spot?’ I thought, confused. Why would the alternate waste its chance on killing us??? Suddenly,  Mark (the one in the closet) started moving again. Was he having a nightmare or something? I started shaking ‘Closet Mark’ to try and wake him up. “Psssttt!! Mark! Wakey, wakey!” I whisper-yelled. He didn't move an inch. I don't know why I'm trying to wake him/it up. I don't even know if this is the real one or not….. Hmmm….. I mean, this one didn't attack me….., but it's also knocked out cold or just isn't awake or something. I then walk back into the room to see the other Mark or ‘Bed Mark’ sitting up. “Ces? What are you doing up?”, he/it asked. “Oh! Hi Mark. I just thought I heard something- oh. Where did your comforter go?” “Huh…… I don't know. I had it with me when i went to bed….”, ‘Mark’ said, confused. “Huh….” Neither of the ‘Marks’ are attacking me or showing any sign of being not Mark….. god, why does this happen……

No one Pov:

Because the author had no clue what to do, they decided to make Cesar head back to ‘bed’ after hiding the weapons from the ‘Marks’ and closing the window.

_________________________________________

Which one do you think is Mark?

326 words