Flash Forward

˜"*°•.˜"*°• CHAPTER 1 •°*"˜.•°*"˜
~ Flash Forward ~

"Have I ever told you, how much you impress me?" MJ and I stood by the entrance of the school, Midtown High was the name.

"I think a few times" I gave her a light smile while holding both straps of my backpack that were lying on my shoulders.

We both pushed past the school's doors and entering, not before I opened the door for my redheaded friend.

"Such a gentleman (L/N)." She said with a smirk walking ahead as I held the door open for her, I do a quick bow as she walks past earning a giggle from her. 

I lean in close to her as we approach our lockers, "well if you're as pretty as Mary Jane Watson, you get the full royal treatment." That earns a nudge from her along with a wide smile, I could tell she was hiding her embarrassment.

"Shut uppp." I laugh at this. MJ and I have been friends since the seventh grade and hit off immediately turns out we liked a lot of the same things.

Everything froze as the background started to get blurry began to walk forward looking at our readers, "Most of my days involve teasing and messing with her." I point back to her. "She likes it but will deny it like she has on multiple occasions."

"Just like our first meeting. For example..." my hand raises to my face and in a flash we are brought to a flashback.

Flashback

It was summer vacations school was finally out, students all ran down the halls yelling and throwing things in the air. When that bell went off everyone was going crazy EVEN TEACHERS.

Loud chatter was heard as people came out of their last remaining class, the time finally came where freedom was shown and rewarded.

In one of the classes minutes before the bell we see students all sat at their desk bored out of their mind staring at the clock watching as it keeps going back in forth like it was playing mind games with everyone, a boy was seen huffing in frustration looking up at it.

"Fucking ring already...hell!" He slammed his head against his desk, muffled groans was heard as he laid his head down. The black hood he wore that day covered his head as he rested his head around both his arms. 'Kill me. Kill me now.' He thought.

"Because I was so much in my own mind I didn't notice a girl from the desk behind me stare at me. Not only was she looking my way, but several of my classmates too."

"Like don't go near him he's really not the kind of person you want to be around." A girl with pink highlights in her hair whispered to a few more students. They all nod their heads in agreement staring back at this hooded kid. See he wasn't the most popular or most friendly kid to be around. And around these parts people hated different.

They despised this in fact, if you weren't apart of a clique you weren't welcome. Them of course being the popular group made up these useless rules along with past generations of students who attended Midtown.

A guy with a slight deep voice speaks up, "he's the kind of guy who's mysterious just for people to feel bad about his life." He chuckles the other popular kids laugh along with him.