Total Drama Revenge of the Island (Season 4) Shippings

Samkota (Sam and Dakota) 10/10

Sam and Dakota are one of the best pairings from this season! They had a strong connection and were very loving towards each other. What I loved the most about their relationship was that they accepted each other as they were, even after Dakota was turned into a mutant. It shows true love sees beyond physical appearances and accepts someone for who they are.

Zoke (Mike and Zoey) 10/10

Mike and Zoey are another of the best Total Drama Revenge of the Island ships! It's a shame Mike didn't tell Zoey about his personality sooner. If he had, she could have helped him figure out ways to use his different personalities to win the competition, just like Cameron did. Despite that, they make a great team, and their chemistry is undeniable.

Vitanne (Vito and Anne Maria) 0/10

Their relationship can be described as a rip-off of the Jersey Shore relationship. They seemed to be attracted to each other physically, but their relationship would have been filled with toxic arguments.

Dott (Scott and Dawn) 4/10

So, when I first watched Revenge of the Island, Scott and Dawn as a pairing caught my attention. At first, I never thought these two would make a good match, but I started to think differently when I saw more interactions. They would work so well together because of their shared love for animals. Scott is a farmer boy, and Dawn can connect with animals and insects through her aura ability, so it's easy to see how they could bond over this. If the writer made them a canon item, what would start the development of a relationship is Dawn using her aura ability to help get through to Scott and understand him better.

___________________________________________________

If there's any shipping I didn't mention here, put them in the comment section, and I'll do a part 2.

Be sure to share, like, and comment on who your favorite TDI shipping is.