Total Drama Island (2023 Reboot) (Season 6) Shippings

Rajbow (Bowie and Raj) 10/10

Bowie is a lot of things: a gay icon, a manipulative person, a pot stirrer, but there is no doubt about his love with Raj. When I first watched the reboot, I was not expecting those two to get together and have a strong love. I thought that this pairing was going to be like a fling and then Bowie betrays Raj to get further in the competition. But seeing those two, I love this shipping, and if the reboot has a third season with the same cast, I hope we get more Bowie and Raj moments.

Prileb (Caleb and Priya) 9/10

Even though it was a surprise to see them paired up, their interactions and chemistry on the show definitely made it clear why this relationship exists. Upon re-watching their scenes, it's evident that they share a unique bond that is both genuine and deep.

Damiya (Priya and Damien) 6/10

I think Priya and Damien could make an interesting pair, but it wouldn't last in the long run. While there could be some initial chemistry between them, Priya's crush would have eventually dissolved into a more platonic friendship or brother/sister dynamic with Damien.

Scarmien (Damien and Scary Girl) 10/10

I don't know why, but I just love this pairing so much! There's just something about their dynamic that draws me in. I think if Scary Girl had more screen time and received more of her signature screams from Damien in the second season, it could be an interesting opportunity for her character development. I can even see Damien being the one to help her learn how to interact with others and not scare them off. It would be so heartwarming to see them form a close bond with each other.

Mkulia (MK and Julia) 10/10

I watched the Total Drama Island (2023) reboot, and I have to say, one of my favorite aspects of the second season was the unexpected relationship between MK and Julia. Their chemistry was undeniable, and their interactions were always so sweet. I never would have thought to ship them together, but now that I've seen it, I have to say it's a 10/10 for me. They were the couple we didn't know we wanted until we got it.

Nichelle and Axel 0/10

I don't get nor see how these two would work in any type of friendship or romantic relationship.

Priya and Millie 1/10

In the first season of the reboot, even though Millie was using her friendship with Priya to help with her book, I guess they sorta had a good relationship. For me, their interactions were too co-dependent for each other for both seasons.

Chemma (Emma and Chase) 0/10

During both seasons, we saw how bad their relationship is, but I wish we saw more character development with Emma after Chase got voted off.

Ripaxel (Ripper and Axel) -10/10

Just why. That's all I have to say about this pairing.

Priyzee (Priya and Zee) 7/10

They have such a great friendship that I think could turn into something more, just like Jude and Jen from 6teen.

___________________________________________________

If there's any shipping I didn't mention here, put them in the comment section, and I'll do a part 2.

Be sure to share, like, and comment on who your favorite TDI shipping is.